random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,236 Comments
  • Views 262,534 Views
@mcbaseball10 Here's my fantasy lineup for today. Had until last pit stop at Daytona 1-4 positions Keselowski-Buescher-Almirola-Cindric and crap happened losing too many points respectively finishing 22-4-21-23. Last week Larson out early. Over 100 behind so going favs this week.

Heavy favs .....
Byron, Larson, Hamlin, Chastain, Truex, Blanes

Sorry I missed this yesterday. I was on Larson and Truex. Tough one to lose. I didn't see much of it but was told Larson was about to win when caution came out.

Who do we like today Mr. M?
Don't know how you don't put a little on Larson. Harvick, Kesel, and Briscoe could be sleepers. Pit stalls towards the front seem important at Phoenix. Like Blaney or Chastain to win. Kesel top 10 +250.

MCB, where do you go for stats?

My friend Jarrod :D .
I liked Truex and Byron but ended up avoiding Byron. Dumb me.

Is there anything you care less about in this world than LIV Golf Tour?

Is there anything you care less about in this world than LIV Golf Tour?
Honesty it's not getting enough pub and for me really just too FAR OUT of a golf concept to enjoy. I have no problem what they did considering if you don't make cuts you make $0. Of course the top LIVers made plenty already but guy like Pat Perez probably getting more guaranteed money than he made from entire PGA tour career I appreciate.

If anything it showed the PGA tour controlling everything without putting more money into the tourney purses. So what happen, lol they increased the purses after the LIV started. Why didn't this happen earlier lol?

Don't appreciate the righteous Mcllroys doing so much crying about it. He's made hand over fists money but doesn't consider the guys I mentioned not making enough dough missing cuts. Those guys I know must love that enough players went the LIV route freeing up cash for them.

too FAR OUT of a golf concept to enjoy. I have no problem what they did considering if you don't make cuts you make $0. Of course the top LIVers made plenty already but guy like Pat Perez probably getting more guaranteed money than he made from entire PGA tour career I appreciate.
I agree 100%. But from a viewing aspect, I’d rather watch Top Chef for a sports fix than watch LIV golf

Any rooting interest besides maybe a bet? I usually side more with AC. So sad that Juventus is such a mess from management down to the medical team.
I didn't see it yet, will download it later on my pc computer spoil free

GO SIXERS!

Looking good! Everyone was going nuts at Rivers when Harden drained that game winner the other night, good times.

Hopefully they can fish off Boston at home because I don't see them winning a game 7 in Beantown!

When the fok did the Florida Panthers get good?!

Do you think Bobvrosky misses Philly?

NOPE.

Always liked him, good to see him kicking some ass.

The Panthers and Heat, could South Florida get a double? OD KROW!

Should be an exciting third round of the PGA! Bryson and Brooks paired together yes!

Should be an exciting third round of the PGA! Bryson and Brooks paired together yes!
Didn't even know this was happening. Will have to tune in and maybe *gasp* wager.

When the fok did the Florida Panthers get good?!

Do you think Bobvrosky misses Philly?

NOPE.

Always liked him, good to see him kicking some ass.
Quenneville built that team two years ago, then resigned in the 1st month, thanks to the Kyle Beach deal.

About the Heat - Bulls felt they couldn’t win with Jimmy Butler. Since he left, they have played 5 playoff games, Butler has played 70.