Powerball $1.5 billion

• Start date
  • Replies 116 Comments
  • Views 7,731 Views
I ended up going in on a local pool, so I'm out.

GL gueys

1 hour 24 minutes left to get in the great GL Lotto pool of 2016

Sent $30 more :pope:

I figure otherwise it's just sitting in Paypal so why not?

Lol wth we will have to prorate when we win.

I'll throw in another $30 because I hate money. That will give us 60 tickets.

:lol: Weee

I'll throw some good juju into the pool -

If we win half my winnings go to Cami but I request she is only made aware if/when we win. That way it's cool as opposed to creepy - I think. Otherwise it never happened.

:megarock:

We taking this the fok down.

I in 292 millions odds never felt so good.

I'm okay with 1/6th of US$1.5 billion. Will just need to scale down my spending accordingly. I'll manage.

yeah iag you can send me the pictures i'll post them

yeah iag you can send me the pictures i'll post them
awesome rj. Do u want me to Tex or email them...I don't know how to do they GL message even f possible. If you could, please send me ur phone or email. Tickets have been purchased. I have a few things to do, then I'll get them to you later this afternoon, Thanks!

I'm trying to think of something that may have happened to me that was a 300-million-to-1 longshot, at any point in my life.

Obviously nothing.

Once I joined a game of Yahtzee and rolled five sixes on the first attempt. Everyone freaked the fuck out. That was 7,776-to-1 (I think).

Go Powerballz.

Rogue...where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

I'm trying to think of something that may have happened to me that was a 300-million-to-1 longshot, at any point in my life.

Obviously nothing.

Once I joined a game of Yahtzee and rolled five sixes on the first attempt. Everyone freaked the fuck out. That was 7,776-to-1 (I think).

Go Powerballz.
Your 1 in 292 million chance is just as good as everyone else's 1 in 292 million chance.

Sorry country haters. Had to.

I just got your message RJ. I'll send pics shorty. Thanks.

I can help if needed.

Matty you recovered your DL I think it was after it flew out off on your motorcycle ride, I that had to be at least a 24/1 shot.

I caught the hibachi in my mouth which had to be at least a 40/1 shot for me.