Powerball $1.5 billion

• Start date
  • Replies 116 Comments
  • Views 7,634 Views
I did not recover it myself. Someone found my wallet on the side of the road and the cops mailed it back to me. I still rock the same wallet today.

Not even close to a million to one.

[insta]/p/BAfne8zuAin[/insta]

I sent them to RJ, but not sure it went thru.? Bacon- I sent them to you too (not sure if you have the same #) but trying to go thru now. Let me know. I rarely send pics to non Apple devices, so not sure I am doing this correctly.

Ok. I am pretty sure I got them via email to Bacon...hopefully they were all the different ones. I have so many ticket pics on my phone, and they are tough to see. Bacon-please make sure there are 12x5 dff tickets in the pics. Thanks!

Last edited:
d4aekFz.jpg

uAIaFR5.jpg

X6iNStI.jpg

KqFiyag.jpg

yHnvOcw.jpg

n77vz07.jpg

We have 5 with #25 as the PB.

Ty for the opportunity, IAG!
Go team Gamelive!

I really didn't think they went thru to him. Thank you both. One day I'll remember how to post pictures.

4.5 hours more to dream until all our hopes are dashed (along with our money.)

For legal purposes, I will clarify that the above tickets are owned by GL posters known as IAG, Matty, and Bacon. These 3 posters have an interest in all 60 posted tickets. Percentage of ownership is relative to the amount of money each party contributed to the Powerball pool...IAG $50/Bacon $50/Matt $20

Any winnings other than the jackpot will be distributed to these posters with these same ratios. Players will have the opportunity to take their share or roll over into any further lotto drawings.

Go us! You know it's going to be someone who bought one ticket on a lark I just hope it's someone deserving if so.:chickendance:

Very nice disclaimer, IAG.

If Blitty wins without participating in our pool there will be H E DOUBLE HOCKEYSTICKS TO PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or a reasonable fee will of course suffice.

News just said that lottery officials stated %85 of all combinations have been purchased. Chinese are apparently buying tickets on line from brokers here. Crazy stuff.

Thanks IAG!

:p::o::w::e::r::g::a::m::b::a::l::l::s:

Just discussed with the wife, and with our US$250 million, we're going to buy:

• This penthouse in our building
  • A Porsche Cayenne Turbo S (black)
  • A tasteful mix of new and vintage motorcycles
  • A full-time maid/cook

I reckon we'll run out of stuff to buy after about $10 million.

I have enough problem choosing from carpet samples. I would be a complete indecisive wreck over what to do with that kind of money.

I'd deal with it though.