Powerball $1.5 billion

• Start date
  • Replies 116 Comments
  • Views 7,579 Views
CYpvk_XWkAA90fZ.png

CYpodZcWMAEuoV0.png

Last week I got just the PB and then threw it away. Didn't realize that was worth $4.

Doh.

I went on a little road trip with my dog. Nala got to run around in the Mojave National Preserve and track deer and tortoises and I bought $50 in tickets. I had the PB a few times. I had 1+PB twice though. How does that pay the same as just having the PB? Now, that's some bullshit. So, I "won" $12. I know I'll never remember to bring them with me when I drive to California any time soon or cash them if, by some miracle, I do remember.

$12 ain't no $1.5 billion. Liars.

Sorry guys. It doesn't look like we were close on any, although I didn't review too closely. Hope the three winners are good people.

I heard that there were 3 tickets with the winning number. I wonder if people who win 500 million feel ripped off.

Like, fok, I didn't get the full amount.

:mudcat:

Just imagine how much better it would be if I got the full amount.

IAG
Sorry guys. It doesn't look like we were close on any, although I didn't review too closely. Hope the three winners are good people.

Was fun thanks for the opportunity!

:cheers:

IAG

Good thang Machu didn't spot me the $20.

Thanks for not acknowledging my request, mon ami.

Good thang Machu didn't spot me the $20.

Thanks for not acknowledging my request, mon ami.
Your $20 would have won it for us Pucky. I'll run the numbers thru the deal at the store next time I'm there. I didn't see anything that looked like we won anything (NO powerballs...seriously?) but I'll double check and let you know.

Powerball Winner Won't Quit Job

I hate your fucking guts.

I really think it's an injustice that people cannot remain anonymous if they win. Sure, most would choose not to but I think many would just live their normal lives and not have every unheard of relative, con artist and gambling forum poster come out of the woodwork begging for money.

Agreed. I'm sure they have a reason for that, but what is it? So the players know that the government didn't just pocket the money?

I didn't think of that, that would make sense.

ATTN PLAYERS: THERE WAS A WINNER BUT THEY WISH TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS

SINCERELY,

:supremeleader: