Powerball $1.5 billion

• Start date
  • Replies 116 Comments
  • Views 7,609 Views
I ended up going in on a local pool, so I'm out.

GL gueys

1 hour 24 minutes left to get in the great GL Lotto pool of 2016

Sent $30 more :pope:

I figure otherwise it's just sitting in Paypal so why not?

Lol wth we will have to prorate when we win.

I'll throw in another $30 because I hate money. That will give us 60 tickets.

:lol: Weee

I'll throw some good juju into the pool -

If we win half my winnings go to Cami but I request she is only made aware if/when we win. That way it's cool as opposed to creepy - I think. Otherwise it never happened.

:megarock:

We taking this the fok down.

I in 292 millions odds never felt so good.

I'm okay with 1/6th of US$1.5 billion. Will just need to scale down my spending accordingly. I'll manage.

yeah iag you can send me the pictures i'll post them
awesome rj. Do u want me to Tex or email them...I don't know how to do they GL message even f possible. If you could, please send me ur phone or email. Tickets have been purchased. I have a few things to do, then I'll get them to you later this afternoon, Thanks!

I'm trying to think of something that may have happened to me that was a 300-million-to-1 longshot, at any point in my life.

Obviously nothing.

Once I joined a game of Yahtzee and rolled five sixes on the first attempt. Everyone freaked the fuck out. That was 7,776-to-1 (I think).

Go Powerballz.

Rogue...where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

I'm trying to think of something that may have happened to me that was a 300-million-to-1 longshot, at any point in my life.

Obviously nothing.

Once I joined a game of Yahtzee and rolled five sixes on the first attempt. Everyone freaked the fuck out. That was 7,776-to-1 (I think).

Go Powerballz.
Your 1 in 292 million chance is just as good as everyone else's 1 in 292 million chance.

Sorry country haters. Had to.

I just got your message RJ. I'll send pics shorty. Thanks.

I can help if needed.

Matty you recovered your DL I think it was after it flew out off on your motorcycle ride, I that had to be at least a 24/1 shot.

I caught the hibachi in my mouth which had to be at least a 40/1 shot for me.