Powerball $1.5 billion

• Start date
  • Replies 116 Comments
  • Views 7,593 Views
what the fuck is E**

oh, never mind

dead guy's old place

I always find it weird - a better word is probably dopey - when people feel like they have to play a lottery because the jackpot gets bulbously large.

Like they would put all kinds of money into that but not bother with a 10 million dollar lottery.

Very little difference in my quality of life going forward between winning 10 million and 1.4 billion dollars.

10 million isn't that much these days.

Barely have anything left over after getting some private jets.

I always find it weird - a better word is probably dopey - when people feel like they have to play a lottery because the jackpot gets bulbously large.

Like they would put all kinds of money into that but not bother with a 10 million dollar lottery.

Very little difference in my quality of life going forward between winning 10 million and 1.4 billion dollars.

10 million isn't that much these days.

Barely have anything left over after getting some private jets.

Let's get everyone here to put in $20 each.

Boner will make sure the winnings are dispersed fairly.

Who's in??

Is this for real and still happening? I'd play if so. If tickets are already purchased or it isn't for real all good, I can send via paypal.

iag you splitting power ball tickets with eog posters?
Yeah. Teddy is running the show. I went in Saturday, and he is doing it again for tomorrow. Open invite with him for any posters.

I am happy to get tix if people really want to do a gamelive lotto pool via paypal. I have issues posting pictures though, so would want someone else to handle that part. I could text/email ticket pictures to RJ or someone to post. We could do $10-$20 each or something. I would just need to know if there is really enough interest/have payment by 10 am tomorrow. Let me know.

I'm in for 20 American dollorz for realz. Can paypal right away.

Same here can pay right away also for 20. Cashed in fantasy football for once so it's just sitting there.

IAG, is your MSN email still good?

11 million simulated drawings. Still no big winner. I did hit the 5 white balls prize of ONE MILLION DOLLORZ though. After spending close to $20 million.

:chickendance:

Yes. I think you and Bacon both have my paypal...

1. Matty
2. Bacon
3. IAG

Who else?

Monies sent. Two people is a pool.

Go us!

:g: :a: :m: :b: :o: :l:

Sent, so is three!

Thanks, let's take it down!

1. Matty (paid)
2. Bacon (paid)
3. Iag (paid)
I'll get them regardless of entry number,but the more the merrier.