Is anyone here not an athiest?

• Start date
  • Replies 134 Comments
  • Views 5,699 Views
I'm pretty sure Mr X is the devil. Not sure if that means I buy into religion though.

Pretty sure the devil made up religion just to confuse me (us?)

But pretty cool that he(it?) made itself visible to me that one night out at Old Man Maddox's ranch.

That guy.

I am not an atheist. I am an agnostic.

Why? Because of my fundamental belief in saying I don't know when I don't know something. Atheism tends to claim strong belief or knowledge in what I consider the unknowable.

In principle, atheism is as far from my beliefs as religion (although, in practice, I can relate much better to atheists.)

God Bless Satan.

I mean what muddy said.

Muddy are you OK with not knowing?

interesting muddy. are you familiar with the different varieties of athiesm (weak/strong, implicit/explicit)?

you can certainly be an athiest without claiming to know what you do not.

I am not an atheist.

I'm going to pray for you people.

Mrs. Matty believes in God, a fact that was unknown to Matty until very recently.

Thought we were both gonna get married in church ironically but she actually means it.

Fok.

interesting muddy. are you familiar with the different varieties of athiesm (weak/strong, implicit/explicit)?

you can certainly be an athiest without claiming to know what you do not.

Sure. I was going to start dithering in my previous post about shades of gray of all beliefs. In fact many atheists are really agnostics but just don't know the actual meanings of the words. But they prefer to call themselves atheists. They like the sound of it.

Anyway I feel like I have been a little too dithery around here lately. Going on and on at times so I elected to keep it lean and mean.

But yes, I know.

Mrs. Matty believes in God, a fact that was unknown to Matty until very recently.

Thought we were both gonna get married in church ironically but she actually means it.

Fok.

:lol:

Sure. I was going to start dithering in my previous post about shades of gray of all beliefs. In fact many atheists are really agnostics but just don't know the actual meanings of the words. But they prefer to call themselves atheists. They like the sound of it.

Anyway I feel like I have been a little too dithery around here lately. Going on and on at times so I elected to keep it lean and mean.

But yes, I know.

fair enough.

I am but a bit conflicted because raised roman catholic - ccd, confirmed, whole 9 yards. Scared of hell.

Wow gl w that daddymatt