Is anyone here not an athiest?

• Start date
  • Replies 134 Comments
  • Views 5,739 Views
I want a video of you crying about it or I don't believe you're being sincere

edit - just kidding.
lololol Only one person has even gotten a crying video from me, and I hope that has long since been destroyed.

I hope it was destroyed as well I can't believe Muddy got his hands on a crying video of you - hope it's chucked.

So is it one God per planet? One per planetary system? Per galaxy?

Do Gods meet quarterly to discuss potential zoning changes?

Tell me. I'm willing to educamate myself.

And if there is only one God and we're the only assholes currently living in the universe, what the fuck is up with all the rest of the spinning shit that's out there? All that wasted energy! You'd think God would get with the times and turn off the other stars when He's not using them.

As it stands, God is not very green.

I believe that this still needs to be addressed.

I can already hear IAG come back with God's ways are not our ways and other conveniently obfuscating bullcrap.

The divinity-based worldview doesn't make any less sense than the temporal, godless one. I'll grant you that. I think that's why Mudcat declares himself agnostic even though that makes no sense to me. You gotta pick a side. This is a gambling website.

Anyhoo. My issue is that the God that's been presented to me sounds like a fucking simpleton.

A God I'd believe in would do all sorts of crazy shit just to show off. Send Palestinians and Israelis on timeout in their rooms. Bring the Nordiques back.

Etc.

These musings may need some fleshing out at a later date.

bwahahaha, put them in timeout. :lmao:

IDK what I am. I don't really believe, or not believe in one thing or the other. There are too many holes for me to firmly believe any one thing.

I can already hear IAG come back with God's ways are not our ways and other conveniently obfuscating bullcrap.

The divinity-based worldview doesn't make any less sense than the temporal, godless one. I'll grant you that. I think that's why Mudcat declares himself agnostic even though that makes no sense to me. You gotta pick a side. This is a gambling website.

Anyhoo. My issue is that the God that's been presented to me sounds like a fucking simpleton.

A God I'd believe in would do all sorts of crazy shit just to show off. Send Palestinians and Israelis on timeout in their rooms. Bring the Nordiques back.

Etc.
I'm sending your Christmas present to Plommer.

IAG
I'm sending your Christmas present to Plommer.

crying-boy.jpg