I fit snugly in one of these

plommer you just might have the perfect cock
Rogue, you are not the first person to tell me this.

My favourite compliment is still:
"That felt sooo good I feel like I should be paying YOU!"

I in fact have never tried that. Now I'm curious.

I'll get back to you . . .

Okay I ran the test. I'm not sure of the exact conditions plommer is describing but what I found was that, limp, I fit snugly in there. Aroused, there is no way I can force it in there past the head.

It's all about science here at gamelive.

Mudcat, are you saying that plommer has a childs
penis in comparison to you?

How do canadian rolls compare to the American ones?

Mudcat is too polite, but yes, thats exactly what he's saying.

Cunt.

How do canadian rolls compare to the American ones?
Since our rolls are metric, they are 1.5X the size of American rolls.

I think you understand what that means, well maybe not you, but a math guy like Durito or Focker knows.

I don't know if plommer was talking about having the snug fit when limp or hard - but yes.

Rubyns lack of participation in this thread is surprising, and noted.

This is why Mr. X yelled out from the bathroom "Do we have any empty toilet paper rolls in here".

It was a joke for my benefit, but I know what your doing in there Sr. X.

I know he's too reserved to post the results so let me just say....it's amazing.

That is all gamelive.

*I just read Betplom's post. I think Robyn's lack of participation may be out of fear that Bread will start proudly posting pictures of his cock in a toilet paper roll.

i led by example cougey. i'm surprise it took this long to get everybody going.

I think it is now safe to admit that while I may fill the roll with girth, it is not long enough to extend out the other end.

For educational purposes, I measured the length of one of those rolls. It's exactly 4 inches. Only 4 inches. :ohmy:

I'm all about proof. Not gonna stick my wang into one because a pic would be posted with the results. Then Polaroid would ban me.