I fit snugly in one of these

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Toilet-Roll.jpg

Don't tell me you've never tried this yourself.

I in fact have never tried that. Now I'm curious.

I'll get back to you . . .

Impressive....you must have a mighty sausage
It's not long, but it is thick. I couldn't know for sure until I slid into this empty roll.

I've been informed by slutty females I know that I am thick. I wanted to see if they were bullshitting me.

PS, there is lots of wiggle room if I'm not aroused.

PPS: Next time you look at an empty toilet roll try not to think of me.

thick > long
I have been made aware of this by slutty females I've penetrated.

Years ago a young woman told me I had "a nice kok" and I responded with "I like your cunt very much" but never gave it much thought after that.

Pee Ess: Why are you fucking an empty toilet paper roll?

Good to know, and from a reliable source too.

I think it is now safe to admit that while I may fill the roll with girth, it is not long enough to extend out the other end.

Pee Ess: Why are you fucking an empty toilet paper roll?
Teela, its a guy thing, why do young girls frig themselves on handrails?

Sounds like you had quite a moment there.
Mudcat, it was bliss, pal.

Plommer, explain to me this process.

You just took a crap, finished off the roll of toilet paper and decided to change it. Suddenly, you saw IT. The hole. It was the right size and the right shape. Would it feel right? Oh, yes. YES! It was perfect. It fit snug and was rigid and flexible under the weight of your hand. Oh, God. YES!!!!!!

Is that how it went?

Nevermind, don't answer. I prefer my version of events.

Plommer, explain to me this process.

You just took a crap, finished off the roll of toilet paper and decided to change it. Suddenly, you saw IT. The hole. It was the right size and the right shape. Would it feel right? Oh, yes. YES! It was perfect. It fit snug and was rigid and flexible under the weight of your hand. Oh, God. YES!!!!!!

Is that how it went?

Teela, if it will help with your fantasy, yes, thats exactly how it went.

Actually, I was taking a piss and there was an empty roll on top of the toilet, which got me thinking, as men usually do, and as soon as I finished my business I performed this "field test". No I did not fuck the toilet roll, I merely measured myself.

But since you have mentioned it and no one has responded negatively I may give it a shot before I go to bed.

I think it is now safe to admit that while I may fill the roll with girth, it is not long enough to extend out the other end.

Length is GROSSLY overrated. Girth is, by far, MUCH better.

I am kind of jealous....I am pretty sure I could thread my dick through one of those with ease