I fit snugly in one of these

Wow! Didn't see *that* coming. :wha: (was the sarcasm properly portrayed? There's only so much one can do with a plain sans serif font.

Well, I think it would have to be me since I'm the scientist around here. Unless anyone else wants to step up to the plate. Ladies?

I'm considering. It would be for science and all....but then there's RJ, and god only know what he's done with the naked pictures of all my friends. Do I want to be added to that collection? My reputation. My credibility. These are grave matters that need to be considered.

We did just go to the naked hot springs, and I may just have some nudie shots lying around here.

Bread posted a pic of his balls for gods sake.

These are all things I will think about before making my final decision.

Also, the tp roll has to say gamelive.com or Polaroid will take it down. She's really serious about that stuff.

Things....they could get out of control! :eek1: RJ these are serious matters that need serious consideration RJ.

Wow! Didn't see *that* coming. :wha: (was the sarcasm properly portrayed? There's only so much one can do with a plain sans serif font.

Well, I think it would have to be me since I'm the scientist around here. Unless anyone else wants to step up to the plate. Ladies?

I'm considering. It would be for science and all....but then there's RJ, and god only know what he's done with the naked pictures of all my friends. Do I want to be added to that collection? My reputation. My credibility. These are grave matters that need to be considered.

We did just go to the naked hot springs, and I may just have some nudie shots lying around here.

Bread posted a pic of his balls for gods sake.

These are all things I will think about before making my final decision.

Also, the tp roll has to say gamelive.com or Polaroid will take it down. She's really serious about that stuff.

Yeh thats why I edited it, thats too easy...let me keep thinking

Yeh thats why I edited it, thats too easy...let me keep thinking

Oh, I don't think you're going to get more than that....if that! A female posting nudie pics on a pretty much ALL male gambling board? I'm sure you would look amazing and all in that cardboard tube, but really, it's all for science, I don't really have any burning desires.

But, I don't want to discourage creativity by all means, continue thinking.

I will be back after my favorite show is over, king of queens, roughly around 12am est with my request lol
And who ever said it is going to be sexual??

I will be back after my favorite show is over, king of queens, roughly around 12am est with my request lol
And who ever said it is going to be sexual??

Hmmmm.....intriguing. This PappaGeorge character is quite the fox. Clever, my friend. I think I have met my mental match. I shall wait patiently until King of Queens is over (roughly 12am est) and see where this little tete a tete leads.

Last edited:
you'll break those small girls.

i heard people with down syndrome has bigger dicks. any of you ladies can verify this?

Pico! You have to wait until roughly 12am est

The only way I will ever do this and take a pic for this site, the following will have to take place.

Allow me to post my daily free pick with my write up under Sports picks of this website on the homepage, linking back to my website and my current sports pick record....Every day, when I have a free pick of course. Sometimes I will throw in a few picks that are being sold for free, depending on the mood im in that current day.

See nothing sexual, I dont get off on forum sex, I perfer person to person interaction lol

You are dead to me George. Hanged by his own words he was.

I thought you had potential.