I fit snugly in one of these

For educational purposes, I measured the length of one of those rolls. It's exactly 4 inches. Only 4 inches. :ohmy:

I'm all about proof. Not gonna stick my wang into one because a pic would be posted with the results. Then Polaroid would ban me.
You can (and will) stuff your kok into one of these eventually, just to see for yourself.

Thanks for pointing out the error in my earlier post, it has now been corrected.

I think it is now safe to admit that while I may fill the roll with girth, it is not long enough to extend out the other end more than 3 inches.

My head doesn't fit in the tube. Shaft is smaller than tube though.

:sheepfucker: <---This seems to me it might feel better then a toilet paper roll...no?

George....it's not about the feeling, it's about the science.

Pic or ban.

Again, totally sorry, but I don't make the rules here.

George....it's not about the feeling, it's about the science.

Pic or ban.

Again, totally sorry, but I don't make the rules here.

So you want a pic of me doing this?

So you want a pic of me doing this?

No, it's not me. I really don't want to see it. It's just the rules and all. All the guys have done it and the results are categorized on a master list in an encrypted file on Rogue Juror's computer. This is for when disputes can't be solved by mediation, RJ breaks out the list and the party with the better TPR results is victorious.

So, you understand, it's not a question of want, it's a question of long term justice.

No, it's not me. I really don't want to see it. It's just the rules and all. All the guys have done it and the results are categorized on a master list in an encrypted file on Rogue Juror's computer. This is for when disputes can't be solved by mediation, RJ breaks out the list and the party with the better TPR results is victorious.

So, you understand, it's not a question of want, it's a question of long term justice.

LOL no camera could get the entire thing in one pic, sorry

LOL no camera could get the entire thing in one pic, sorry

It's okay, just as long as the toilet paper roll and your member are in the picture, the picture is scientifically valid.

It's okay, just as long as the toilet paper roll and your member are in the picture, the picture is scientifically valid.

I will send this pic under one condition.

Don't be a douche like IWin. Just take the picture. It's for science. Seeing balls around here isn't anything new.

Don't be a douche like IWin. Just take the picture. It's for science. Seeing balls around here isn't anything new.

How bout you come over and take it for me..no?

I see PapaGeorge has found the ladies....

:sendnudes: