Gamelive 2011 NFL Survivor Pool - you in?

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 10,735 Views
I'll play too.

Let Casper play. As long as he pays, what's the big deal?

I haven't seen the big deal being made so I can't comment on that but speaking for myself, I prefer not to have more Casperwaits in my life.

For one thing, I don't like gambling with people who can't afford it. It's like a guy I played poker with who started joking (??) about how supplies for his newborn were going to be affected by his results with cards. We never invited him back again. Casper reminds me of him. I don't know who Casper owes money to while he is sending an entry fee. I'd rather just have nothing to do with it.

Plus I personally don't want him to be encouraged to get more involved on the gamelive board. I have seen the act. Too much embarrassing shit for me. The one thing above all I don't want for gamelive is to become SBR - and Casper is SBR. I feel like the board has gone in a good direction lately SBR/Casper-wise (i.e. - less).

But I know many people like that stuff. Just stating my preference.

Besides, if we exclude him, he can imagine he is a victim. No one loves to be a victim more than Casperwaits. Win-win IMO.

I haven't seen the big deal being made so I can't comment on that but speaking for myself, I prefer not to have more Casperwaits in my life.

For one thing, I don't like gambling with people who can't afford it. It's like a guy I played poker with who started joking (??) about how supplies for his newborn were going to be affected by his results with cards. We never invited him back again. Casper reminds me of him. I don't know who Casper owes money to while he is sending an entry fee. I'd rather just have nothing to do with it.

Plus I personally don't want him to be encouraged to get more involved on the gamelive board. I have seen the act. Too much embarrassing shit for me. The one thing above all I don't want for gamelive is to become SBR - and Casper is SBR. I feel like the board has gone in a good direction lately SBR/Casper-wise (i.e. - less).

Besides, if we exclude him, he can imagine he is a victim. No one loves to be a victim more than Casperwaits. Win-win IMO.

Considering you do not know me, you seem to have a lot of opinions on who I am. Spend more time worrying less about me and what I do and spend more time on your own life. It may get you somewhere with your career.

You are nothing more than a sad morose shell of a man.

Just go kill yourself as you listen to your music.

I will play, but paypal is a bunch of fucking crooks so I won't use that method, Bread can I mail you a money order? How would that work, since mail probably won't make it to you till after the week 1 games?

Or just tell me to fuck off

I suggest mailing him a sack of pennies.

I hear you to some degree. Although, we're not aware of any debts that he owes. I don't think its fair to conclude that he owes anyone else at the moment. We don't really do that with anyone else.

As far as encouraging him to become more involved on the board, I guess I'm indifferent. Casper is a very convenient punching bag on the forum. I have faith that the board can moderate itself in that regard.

As long as he sends the money on time just like everyone else, I see no reason to exclude him.

I will play, but paypal is a bunch of fucking crooks so I won't use that method, Bread can I mail you a money order? How would that work, since mail probably won't make it to you till after the week 1 games?

Or just tell me to fuck off

You have until week 2, Tully. It should get there in time. I'm doing the same.

payments will go to bread but if anyone wants to pay specifically in rolls of pennies or nickels they are to be addressed to nina's butt.

edit: all payments to nina's butt are to be in nickels only

where is this going? R games count? rules? only on forum?

Sack of pennies can't be too much more of a pain in the ass than Fiver's Canadian money last year :madd:

FF....go to link in the Contests subforum I posted. Of just go to that subforum. Rules in there.

Plays must be posted in that thread.

I'll pm the other guys who asked here about payment methods.

Juror, Tully, MF, Casper, AJ, MrM, Blitty, FF.

I see all these guys with interest in playing....let me know what payment method you need. Mail check or Paypal.

Already received payment from Muddy. Steve I believe is on the way.

Am I missing anyone?

Canadian money is worth more than USA money now, should have held on to that stuff.

someone message me Bread's paypal address

I'll send the 50?

is it still 50?

paypal is same as my regular email address. Common!

don't have it sir