Gamelive 2011 NFL Survivor Pool - you in?

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 10,673 Views
Ok here we have:

Stevie
Bread
Monkey
Freefall
Senco
Blitty
AJ
Muddy
Archie
Casper *(what's the consensus here - is he allowed? I'm cool if of course he pays)
Rogie

We need to make a decision on treasurer - 1st game is in 3 days :eek1:
I'll make a spreadsheet and I'll send the link on FB - that way everyone can put their picks on the spreadsheet if that sounds cool :cheers:

Last edited:
someone needs to get on this
where we sending the funds?
Bread?

Yes Bread as treasurer if he's cool, or RJ for backup. We need to confirm that one of them is cool.

and how much entry fee on this one?

GlL get your shit together
we got 2 days before kickoff right?

$50 as well. 3 days, ugh. I'm cool if we exclude Thursdays game or whatever for people to get their $ in.

Look, I don't even have an ATM card but Bread knows I'm good for the money! Not even thinking of anyone in this group stiffing, but if anyone stiffs us for $50 than I personally will get my dollars worth of non-stop abuse!

Casper *(what's the consensus here - is he allowed? I'm cool if of course he pays)

Personally I say no. The idea of being involved in something with Casperwaits and getting him more involved with this board etc.? . . . just no. Not for me.

Yeah I"m deleting him

Casp = nothing personal just saw the whole Vegas Dave thing go down. :redx:

Fivey in???
didnt Fiver try a fast 1 last yr?

I would volunteer to be the bank/admin but the sad reality is I am not around as much as I would like.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what we are doing. I have Moneybookers/PayPal/cheques/cash and am ready to send the funds wherever they need to go immediately.

Fivey in???
didnt Fiver try a fast 1 last yr?

As I recall he sent Bread some pretty Canadian currency. I think it was more confusing than actually "a fast one."

Yeah I"m deleting him

Casp = nothing personal just saw the whole Vegas Dave thing go down. :redx:

You are serious? Really? I contribute PLENTY to the forum. I would send the $50 right now, and you won't let me play? Wow.