Gamelive 2011 NFL Survivor Pool - you in?

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 10,704 Views
Ok Wally I see where you're coming from but I don't agree here. The point of the pool is for users to "survive". Therefore if anyone is allowed to play past week one it is an injustice to all current users, especially people eliminated in week one.

Wally you're a strange dood. You're being absolutely retarded. But if it really is a matter of honor for you, who am I to argue?

Go for it, you silly little gentleman.

Oh he's saying put in the $ and not play I get it. That's what I get for scanning.

I agree on not necessary but that's cool if he really wants to do that. Winner should send him a bobbly head doll or something.

Wally,

I see where you are coming from, but your superego (freud's..id,ego,superego is way out of wack here.... this board is a place to let your ID shine.... not your superego

send that 50 bucks to some charity local to you that you believe in..... if your conscience's vagina is bleeding that much...

go round up 12 less fortunate neighbor kids and take them to get HAPPY MEALS!!!!!!!!

Yes, but in this case it's not justified for him to do this to salvage honor. It seems Wally has a very strict code of honor though so I do respect his ethic and I do not want to fight him ever. Ever.

The only way for anyone to dishonor this pool is to make picks and not pay. Hmm who would do that? I can't think of anyone. Wait....

if it were the 1700-1800's

and Wally was in a duel with Fiver

what weapon do you think they each would pick....

and what would the odds be?

if it were the 1700-1800's

and Wally was in a duel with Fiver

what weapon do you think they each would pick....

and what would the odds be?

This is a great question. I am revisiting this late tonight.