Gamelive 2011 NFL Survivor Pool - you in?

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 10,725 Views
I'll start an official thread in the picks forum here tomorrow morning.

Sounds like $50 is the consensus. Can play multiple entries if you like.

Since we got a late start, I'll set the deadline for receiving payment at next Saturday before Week 2 games begin.

Hopefully that all works out in case anyone loses in Week 1 and hadn't paid yet. :dunno:

I guess I'll be the treasurer once again. No biggie. Paypal or if you need my address let me know.

Personally I say no. The idea of being involved in something with Casperwaits and getting him more involved with this board etc.? . . . just no. Not for me.

You are a true fucktard. I TRIED being nice to you. You are just a petty ass hole.

I say let Casper play

but if he wins, he has to wait 2 yrs to get paid

I'll start an official thread in the picks forum here tomorrow morning.

Sounds like $50 is the consensus. Can play multiple entries if you like.

Since we got a late start, I'll set the deadline for receiving payment at next Saturday before Week 2 games begin.

Hopefully that all works out in case anyone loses in Week 1 and hadn't paid yet. :dunno:

I guess I'll be the treasurer once again. No biggie. Paypal or if you need my address let me know.

I see I have an email address for you in Paypal which must be from this pool last year. I just send 50 bucks to that same address then?

I might be the minority here, but I say tell me where we send the money. If is isn't there in 10 days then delete. I vote casper in until he (or anyone else) stiffs. Just saying

Yep same email any of you used last year. Or home address.

Here is the link for Week 1. If you have any questions let me know.

are we doing picks before 1st game of week or before game you want to pick that weeK?

send me your paypal addy through FB and I'll send funds or I'll send canadian cheque to your house....whichever

so pick one team and I can't pick that one the rest of the season right? one lost and I'm out? unless I'm paying multiple entries?

Funds sent and in deep contemplation over week 1 pick.

:clueless:

Not feeling too strong about any of those options. Gotta take someone though:

New England :greencheck:

i will play. casper should have to pay double.

I'll play too.

Let Casper play. As long as he pays, what's the big deal?