Gamelive 2011 NFL Survivor Pool - you in?

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 10,806 Views
FB, Archie.

sent

Archie, senco, muddy, bread, durito paid.

pot already $250. Lessgo.

PS I gave an odd scenario some thought. Because anything can and will happen.

Let's say we have 20 people on Sunday. Just a random number. And Week 1 is just bonkers and 17 lose on Sunday. Well rules state that if you don't want a game until Monday, you can wait until then. With it being week 1, I imagine a few people might opt for a second buy-in on Monday game.

Checking to see now if that's OK with everyone because as it stands now, only because it if the first week, it would be fine.

Archie, senco, muddy, bread, durito paid.

pot already $250. Lessgo.

PS I gave an odd scenario some thought. Because anything can and will happen.

Let's say we have 20 people on Sunday. Just a random number. And Week 1 is just bonkers and 17 lose on Sunday. Well rules state that if you don't want a game until Monday, you can wait until then. With it being week 1, I imagine a few people might opt for a second buy-in on Monday game.

Checking to see now if that's OK with everyone because as it stands now, only because it if the first week, it would be fine.

I agree man. Definitely only week #1 for obvious reasons.

As I disclosed I am on my way with payment.

IN MY PANTS! YO, TEXT IT!

Bread, text me your mailing address so I can mail you the entry fee. I'm sending you $50 in pennies cause that's way more funny than Fiver sending Canadian money. Funny but not smart as $50 in pennies will cost more to ship than enter this contest.

I'm in though.

Casper, Do you have Paypal, sir?

I'll FB you my paypal.

MF you need to Express Mail that please. You're on a shorter leash than most here.

You might have over 100 posts but you're still not to be trusted.

I need your address, nigger.

Who here has your email or phone number so I can pass along my address to give you? Matt? Blitty?

You telling me I can't use my pigeon? WTF.

I'm out.

Be prepared for a singing telegram.

Jump out of a cake you win half the pot automatically.