Gamelive 2011 NFL Survivor Pool - you in?

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 10,671 Views
We're working that out AJ, in most likelihood Bread.

7 now.

Bump! Maybe we should lower the buy-in so more people might want to play? I consider it a donation when I play these things but a lot of fun!

Maybe not? Whatever everyone wants to do I'm happy with it!

I'll play for either....

Archie I have something to tell you.

I was out to dinner with a female in the Burgh. Since she is a fan of yours I told her you got married, we were outside in close quarters with a family. She says real loud "you mean I need a titty Archie?"

The father looked back and the expression on his face was priceless, I lol'd.

I thank you for that.

Last time I try to bond with you Archie. Our ship has permanently sailed, I give up.

Moving on.

get fuked

A) you told that story already
B) I know it looks like it, but I really don't LIVE on this board
C) I have dozens and dozens of minutes of work to do, and trying to get all my cubs/pirates bets off
D) When you do the research and try to suprise me with my favorite meal from a local restaurant from 400 miles away, You'll have maybe equaled the amount of love I have for you
E) You didn't even attempt to find out more about my party in ohio I invited you to....
F) YOU STIFFED ME ON A PROMISED/BET DANCING VIDEO

next step is I call your Pastor, do you really want to go down this road??????

Looks like lots of competitive fun this contest should be! :casper:

That should have been a great story for you to hear and it should have inspired a very warm cozy response from you in my opinion.

And I don't go to church and I don't confess or regret.

I also don't stiff

a07c5419.png

you are gonna regret ever crossing the great Archie, on the gambling chit chat boards, as Opus used to say.......

MUUUHHAAAAHUIUAAAAAAAHHHHHHUAAMMUUAHDDADD *cough*haaaahhhahahaoohaaho

go check outside your door for chicken bones...... and realize the world of pain you have just entered

you are gonna regret ever crossing the great Archie, on the gambling chit chat boards, as Opus used to say.......

MUUUHHAAAAHUIUAAAAAAAHHHHHHUAAMMUUAHDDADD *cough*haaaahhhahahaoohaaho

go check outside your door for chicken bones...... and realize the world of pain you have just entered

I have no beef with you. I was just telling you I am done trying without what I feel is proper reciprocation.

I know how the whole thing goes with the garbage cans disappearing and the chicken bones appearing, been there done that. I appreciate it.