Does everyone on here hate Blitty?

• Start date
  • Replies 140 Comments
  • Views 8,897 Views
Everyone is trying to figure out who Razor is

You may as well fess up or they'll get Baggio on the case and then you're fucked

Razor WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE?!?!?!

eyes-wide-shut12.jpg

I only hate Casper.

Isn't there someone that can find out I am not who you think I am by bringing up an IP address or something? I am not that good with the internet, but there has to be a way. If Baggio can prove me innocent of being Casperwaits, please let him have it. Bad enough being compared to the guy lol.

Yea it's so hard to get a different IP.

Razor do you know TheBoxCleanersDaddy?

If there's no chateau in Savannah blitty can have one build :highfive:

Razor - is there a problem with liking hockey and wanting to get laid?

Didn't think so.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN LAID RAZOR?

This is beyond embarrassing for you casper. Just end it already. Juror, take out the trash pal.

Isn't there someone that can find out I am not who you think I am :sports:by bringing up an IP address or something? I am not that good with the internet, but there has to be a way. If Baggio can prove me innocent of being Casperwaits, please let him have it. Bad enough being compared to the guy lol.

:yousodumb:

Fo reel

This is beyond embarrassing for you casper. Just end it already. Juror, take out the trash pal.

I don't know what to tell you any more than I am not him. BGS 9.5, I don't know what makes you think I am him, but to each his own I guess. When you see I am not him, maybe we can be friends.