• Start date
  • Replies 140 Comments
  • Views 8,889 Views

Razor

Since
Mar 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
I have read some old threads, and at first, I thought some liked him and some didn't. That probably is the case, but this guy seemed to piss off quite a few people. Daft isn't happy with him (I am still trying to figure out why). Casperwaits doesn't like him (delusion set in there) and Rogue Scholar doesn't like him (I don't know who that is). Blitty, what is your story? Are you just a rich kid from NY that everyone is jealous of or are you a guy who gets on peoples nerves for other reasons? I want to know. What I read, you seem like a guy who likes hockey and likes to get laid.

Razor, who's the friend here at GL that told you to join? :popcorn:

Razor, don't be such a fukkin snoop, pal.

Blitty is Blitty.

Razor, everyone wants to take you down when you are on top. Haters gonna hate.

Razor your covert operations could use a little assistance.

Entertaining though. Carry on...

Razor, don't be such a fukkin snoop, pal.

Blitty is Blitty.

Sorry Betplom, I was just curious. Didn't mean to step on your toes sir.

Razor your covert operations could use a little assistance.

Entertaining though. Carry on...

How am I covert? If I asked the questions in the dead of night veiled in secrecy, I can see how that could be. Bread, I think you know more than you lead on.

Razor: He's a rich kid from California that just moved to NYC.

Razor I'm only here for the pussy.

Did you ever see CaliGirl when she posted here? She was a nice sampling of p*ssy. I miss her sometimes.

Razor: He's a rich kid from California that just moved to NYC.

Oh noes here comes teela with the heavy artillery. She has a vengeance and she means business. :stabyou:

Since when does "everybody" consist of Daft, RogueScholar and Casper?

Common Caspa's roommate, you gon' havta try harder dan thees.

I am not Casperwaits' anything. I am just not. I just thought the way Daft and Casperwaits has been going off on Blitty lately, there was more than I knew.

I am not Casperwaits' anything. I am just not. I just thought the way Daft and Casperwaits has been going off on Blitty lately, there was more than I knew.

If you are going to stick with that story, you're gonna have to post a little less about Casperwaits.

:johnny5alive:

p.s. I really miss the hell out of Steve Guttenberg. Will someone please tell that crazy nigga to make another movie already?

Never would have met PHB if not for blitty

So at first I liked him, then I hated him

If you are going to stick with that story, you're gonna have to post a little less about Casperwaits.

:johnny5alive:

p.s. I really miss the hell out of Steve Guttenberg. Will someone please tell that crazy nigga to make another movie already?

I only post about him when someone asks me about him. I mentioned his name on this thread because he is one of Blitty's haters. As far as it being a story, it's the only one I have. I'll make a video soon Rubyn. I hope that will dispel any notions that you have of me being him. We look nothing alike.

I just played Kill, Marry or Fuck with those three guys.

I'm not proud of my results. :cono: