Does everyone on here hate Blitty?

• Start date
  • Replies 140 Comments
  • Views 8,914 Views
#1- Daft doesn't count cause Daft is a tool who pretends to be a smooth fucker.

That's funny Wally, I don't remember ever meeting you in person. How exactly have you come to this conclusion?

Razor. I'm on your side buddy. I know how this goes. People keep telling me that I'm this Mrs. X character. Sure she's funny and smart, a great writer, incredibly witty, sensitive with an edge, not to mention stunningly gorgeous blue eyes but....although, yes I am most of those things and more, she's not me.

I am a godless robot that wrestles with my humanity and feels no emotion....well, except for that wrestling part....okay, tries to feel no emotion mainly by drinking lots of whiskey and taking drugs.

I digress Razor.

Razor. You may have much in common with this other fellow and that's making alot of people make assumptions. Don't worry, they will eventually see the truth Razor. You are Razor, Razor. You just keep on being Razor....a complete and separate entity that is not Casper.

Razor.

I'd totally bang down Atheist Robot. Mrs X? No. Ick.

Casper despite the OVERWHELMING evidence that you are Razor, I am on your side. No fking way that you are CasperWaits.

High five.

I, for one, do not hate Daft. I love Daft, very much. Anyone who hates daft is no friend of mine.

Ah COME ON Robyn, you got to go through your momentary spell of not liking the schmuck till yall made nice nice.

Can you accept a fellow posters STRONG dislike for the guy and not send said poster back into keyboard destroying mode?

I definitely don't hate Blitty and can't imagine how anyone could.

I like Daft very much.

I don't hate Casper. He has a distasteful tendency to do the forum equivalent of squeezing his zits all the time - and I don't really want to watch anyone squeezing their zits - but I have faith that he is capable of being okay. If Razor really was Casper, that would justify my faith and I would say, just keep it going like that indefinitely.

PS - I have been away for a day or two so I don't know what has happened on the forum. I say that in case I sound like a naive shmuck. I really didn't think Razor was Casper before but everyone seems so sure.

Didn't think Razor was Casper. Not sure why Casper would feel the need to post under a different handle. Nobody here hates Casper except for durito but I think durito has surpassed me in terms of anger and bitterness.

I definitely don't hate Blitty and can't imagine how anyone could.

You would hate him if he cockblocked you with Jenny.

By gawd you're right. I do hate Blitty.

Razor can't be Casper. He's staying so calm when addressing every single accusation. Casper would get all flustered and shit, cause he's known to do that. Razor is not getting flustered when dealing with the tiresome accusations, so he's obviously not Razorwaits, I mean Casperwaits.

I don't hate Blitty one tiny bit and Matty remember Casper is a good actor, at least a B-movie one!

I see what Matty did there.

Casper is a good actor, at least a B-movie one!

He's also a genius writer who doesn't share any idiosyncrasies with Razor lol.