Does everyone on here hate Blitty?

• Start date
  • Replies 140 Comments
  • Views 8,907 Views
I just played Kill, Marry or Fuck with those three guys.

I'm not proud of my results. :cono:
How do you play? Do you have to decide which one you would fuck, which one you would marry, and which one you would kill?

I don't know Rogue Scholar but I am guessing he is who you would marry. I saw a picture of Daft and he looks fuckable. I guess Casperwaits is the killable one of this bunch.

I only post about him when someone asks me about him. I mentioned his name on this thread because he is one of Blitty's haters. As far as it being a story, it's the only one I have. I'll make a video soon Rubyn. I hope that will dispel any notions that you have of me being him. We look nothing alike.

Why does it have to be soon, why not right now? Do it, for science.

I'm not about negativity and hating anymore. I don't hate anybody.

I love you, fiveteamer.

Thread should be titled, Does Everyone Here Hate Daft".

Why does it have to be soon, why not right now? Do it, for science.

I do not have a webcam. I am going to have to borrow a friends camera. Never been a social media guy so making movies and stuff has never been important.

Oh noes here comes teela with the heavy artillery. She has a vengeance and she means business. :stabyou:

I wasn't being nasty. Would you like me to be?

It's not easy posting here when you're a new fish

There's usually a short period of allowing the new poster to do what they want

Then after a couple days you get piled on

Good luck in the future

Lots of threads with my name in the title lately. I guess that means I made it. :dunno:

I wasn't being nasty. Would you like me to be?

Will you get nasty with me at a chateau in Savannah? :love:

It's not easy posting here when you're a new fish

There's usually a short period of allowing the new poster to do what they want

Then after a couple days you get piled on

Good luck in the future

Thanks Cougar. I was waiting for the inquisition. I have no agenda. I just like posting an hour a day on here. Its fun as I read the morning paper online or if I am having trouble sleeping.

Will you get nasty with me at a chateau in Savannah? :love:

So you are dating Teela AND Caligirl? Good for you sir.

I dont hate Blitty, just envious of his trim pulling skills

Thread should be titled, Does Everyone Here Hate Daft".

I, for one, do not hate Daft. I love Daft, very much. Anyone who hates daft is no friend of mine.

I do not have a webcam. I am going to have to borrow a friends camera. Never been a social media guy so making movies and stuff has never been important.

Do you happen to own a weed farm in northern California and have an incredible distaste for law enforcement?

I, for one, do not hate Daft. I love Daft, very much. Anyone who hates daft is no friend of mine.

Do you happen to own a weed farm in northern California and have an incredible distaste for law enforcement?

A weed farm? Nope. I have no problem with law enforcement and I have never lived in Northern California. Is that one of the posters on SBR?

Sorry, I don't drop names.

xoxo

If you find a chateau in Savannah, let me know.