Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

close minded...nope

judgmental...absolutely...we all are. we are human.

Constipated..nope.

non scientific....hard to say...depends on in what sense you are referring to.

Bravo. I stand corrected.

Mrs.X, tell me you did not put my bed into the mouse habitat.

How so?

TO be honest it does suck over here....it is like the twins that have a secret language and think it is really cool but in reality, everyone else is just pointing and laughing at them. The difference is around here the twins are actually about 10 posters. This place has become one constant circle jerk.

Because I don't like one person that is part of this circle jerk....i am a bad person, i am an asshole....come on. You really need to see how ridiculous that is....

Amby why do you keep coming here then? We're a small bunch and we have our own subculture(s). Same thing was happening at SBR, all these little cliques had their own quirky dynamics. There's just way fewer of us here. There's more of us that are annoyed by you than there are of you that are annoyed by us. In fact, you're the only one to constantly voice your displeasure with us.

I'm sorry pal but you're out of line.

O dear...

I'm out of line by voicing my displeasure? really? seriously?

if so....everyone around here isn't as open minded as they claim...now are they.

everyone around here isn't as open minded as they claim...now are they.

I would tend to agree with that actually. I don't claim to be particularly open-minded. And I do take pleasure in highlighting so-called "open-minded" people's hang-ups.

Everyone's a bigot about something. But not everyone uses almost every post to shit all over this place. That's what you do. Just hang out at SBR if we suck so much.

always free to express displeasure.
more interesting to have some points, creative argument behind the displeasure though.

always free to express displeasure.
more interesting to have some points, creative argument behind the displeasure though.

Sorry, but this is the way he feels and if you don't like it then he does not care.

Amby 1 World 0

Because I don't like one person that is part of this circle jerk...

For clarification, who are the 10 members of the circle jerk?

I'm out of line by voicing my displeasure? really? seriously?

if so....everyone around here isn't as open minded as they claim...now are they.

Good luk Kaylie!

Amby why do you keep coming here then? We're a small bunch and we have our own subculture(s). Same thing was happening at SBR, all these little cliques had their own quirky dynamics. There's just way fewer of us here. There's more of us that are annoyed by you than there are of you that are annoyed by us. In fact, you're the only one to constantly voice your displeasure with us.

I'm sorry pal but you're out of line.

calm rating:

indeterminable... too long for fischy to read

For clarification, who are the 10 members of the circle jerk?

are there any openings available here? how does one go about getting on the waiting list for this?

:clueless:

calm rating:

too long for fischy to read

Duh. You military types obviously resort to grunting to communicate.

(Winter of Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

IS IT LOOK A LIKE PICTURE WEEK HERE?

I think I found out why she left.....Meth is a hell of a drug.

meth.jpg

BECAUSE THIS LOOKS ALOT LIKE SOME ONE ELSE WE MIGHT KNOW.

:betplom:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not close minded. I think I've gone out of my way to ask you to explain yourself, and I've gotten "that's just the way I feel" and, in response to what I think you're all about, single word affirmations or negations.

Whateva' man. (please excuse my retarded twin speak right there.)

I was riding my bike and thinking, and this is most likely off base but again, I'm narcissistic and some of these I do just for me. You said you posted the cracked out pic just because you thought it was funny and thought everyone else would too. For the sake of science, I'm taking this at face value. Then you said in another post that sometimes we speak in a mysterious "twin language", that you found completely redonklous (no citations given as per usual).

So, it is possible that you were just trying to be amusing, stepped over a line and then got pissy about it, instead of just saying sorry. This leads me to come to one of two conclusions. One: if that's the way it went down, that you're stupid (not inquisitive, reactionary, and firmly, deeply and no matter what evidence is put before you, set in your ways). Or two: You meant to be a douche and are indeed a douche. Or three: Both. You're a stupid douche.

Feel free at any time to refute any of my thoughts with more than a one word answer.

You won't, you don't care, I get that. But.....whateva' man.

Mrs. X why do you look down on black market drugs? :popcorn: They were engineered by the same people who mass-produce your pills, there's just a bunch of inert stuff added by greedy thugs.

(Changing usernames allows me to go there. I don't regret that move. Winter of Weeeeeeeeeeeee)

Mrs. X you are no longer a calm striker in training. That is for damn sure.