Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

Why not get a pet python and feed the mice to the snake live on camera?

mousedeathcam would be popular, no?

No more pets! Dear god, I'm trying to keep them all out. Little fuckers with their sad eyes and love of food.

mousedeathcam would be popular and would really play into my "any attention is good attention" mantra, I'm just too squeamish, and too much of a dumb sucker for furry faces and big eyes.

Jaysus, a mouse just took a fake lunch meat wrapper out of the garbage, dragged it across the kitchen and tried to take it under the stove. Most of the mice we've caught look pretty young. These two thugs might need a sneakier trap.

Mrs X. :

Silly cunt, there is no god, pal.

deargod.jpg

Amby does not approve of girls kissing girls.

Brace yourself for a major slap, Mrs. X.

i don't disapprove it just does nothing for me....I think straight women kissing other straight women is stupid and attention whore behavior...other than that I have no problem with it.

What does Amby say about boys putting their penises inside another boys anus/rectum?

No problem with that at all....why would i?

Maybe AMBy doesn't like her for the same reason Alma goes "Of course you do." Some people never define themselves, each conversation revolves around how they're doing something different in the effort to find themselves. Personally, I don't like those people either, it's why I don't like Blitty for instance. It's a slap in the face to those of us who are willing to stop searching and just pick something for the sake of the rewards the come from sticking with it after it gets a little boring.

Maybe AMBy doesn't like her for the same reason Alma goes "Of course you do." Some people never define themselves, each conversation revolves around how they're doing something different in the effort to find themselves. Personally, I don't like those people either, it's why I don't like Blitty for instance. It's a slap in the face to those of us who are willing to stop searching and just pick something for the sake of the rewards the come from sticking with it after it gets a little boring.

wat

It's impossible to have a discussion with anyone that is staunchly set in their beliefs that things are a certain way and won't or can't concede that things could be another way.

It's impossible to have a discussion with anyone that is staunchly set in their beliefs that things are a certain way and won't or can't concede that things could be another way.

Good, legible say. :clap:

Are you talking about the existence of god?

Who is that way? I think that you are making many assumptions about me that are simply not true....

Amby you can't really blame her. You're being really unidimensional over here lately. You think we suck. Shit hurts.

Amby you can't really blame her. You're being really unidimensional over here lately. You think we suck. Shit hurts.

How so?

TO be honest it does suck over here....it is like the twins that have a secret language and think it is really cool but in reality, everyone else is just pointing and laughing at them. The difference is around here the twins are actually about 10 posters. This place has become one constant circle jerk.

Because I don't like one person that is part of this circle jerk....i am a bad person, i am an asshole....come on. You really need to see how ridiculous that is....

Which one(s) are incorrect.

close minded...nope

judgmental...absolutely...we all are. we are human.

Constipated..nope.

non scientific....hard to say...depends on in what sense you are referring to.