Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

This thread took a turn for the worse since I last looked ages ago, wow. I sense some dislike, and i dislike that.

IS IT LOOK A LIKE PICTURE WEEK HERE?

BECAUSE THIS LOOKS ALOT LIKE SOME ONE ELSE WE MIGHT KNOW.

:betplom:

Wow, I LOL'd hard at this photo.

But at the same time I find myself relating to Amby in a weird way because I've been on the wrong end of a Mrs. X verbal thrashing (not saying she is giving one here) and I felt the punishment did not fit the crime.

Did I mention I'm on glass of wine #4?

Last edited by a moderator:
Daffy you're fine. Have a couple more. I'm way ahead of you.

I missed the memo for the circle jerk
WTF???

I know..
I just like hanging around the cool kids and listen to the jibber jabber

[Unhappy Amby]We suck.[/Unhappy Amby]

:biglaugh:

WTF?

O wow.

I think I'm in the circle jerk club. Not sure though. There are actually Facebook messages circulating titled "Without Bread" so what do I know?

No, moldy. Its the "No Bread Thread".

The chosen 10- genius!!

Welcome aboard danceboy, I guess.

Mourning Rogatien, mourning Dance Boy.

I never disliked MrsX

I dislike PiMike, remember that guy? Fuck him.

afternoon Matty, afternoon fischy

Afternoon Rogatien. Hope you're having a pleasant day.

I had a 29 over the limit 6 years ago. Never pleaded/paid. Every time I cross the border I expect to get some heat but it was never brought up. I think I'm in the clear. :dance:

Yap. Also got a 12 over the limit in February this year, also in the US (NY state again). I also didn't plead/pay. This summer I got a letter saying that an arrest warrant might be issued against me. lolz Again, nothing at the border and I cross it semi-regularly.

The UK guy who does Top Gear (J. Clarkson) has a couple dozen unpaid speeding tickets in Vegas. They can't seem to make foreigners comply. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.