Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

Yap! Clarkson's "car reviews" in the Times are a fokken riot too. We need that guy posting here.

i'm fuked though cause I got an American license

we need more danceboy here

i'm fuked though cause I got an American license

we need more danceboy here

Some fucking pro.

Juror, get a European license and drive in the US with it.
Lets see an American state try and get THAT suspended!

lol

not really, 25 over the limit

:bateman:

Was it like 65 in a 30 or 90 in a 65? I'm imagining 50 in a 25 MPH school zone with kids present, window open, music blasting, head banging. Yes? I'm surprised you didn't get tazed and thrown into Guantanamo.

That is a terrible looking cat MrsX

25 over 50 on a 3 lane no construction no school zone

there may have been a guantanamo link cause dude started speaking cuban :dunno:

I was blasting katy perry hot n cold one time for amby and got distracted

bullshit about the ticket rj

about the amby/mrs x. thing, kato's .02

of course there are freedoms, and there are opinions, and far be it for me to judge, but what the ever loving fuck are you thinking amby?

from my personal experience, i was (maybe still am) the new kid on the block here and was welcomed with open arms and have never felt there was a clique at all

there are a number of things that go over my head, or a number of things that don't interest me, that is a non-issue. the good always outweighs the bad. once it is switched, leave. (maybe that is your intention - "cue bon-jovi's blaze of glory)

but either way, you have some explaining to do.

oh man, did we lose amby?

ihopenot ihopenot ihopenot

25 over 50 on a 3 lane no construction no school zone

there may have been a guantanamo link cause dude started speaking cuban :dunno:

I was blasting katy perry hot n cold one time for amby and got distracted

oh and katy perry will get you everytime

bullshit about the ticket rj

about the amby/mrs x. thing, kato's .02

of course there are freedoms, and there are opinions, and far be it for me to judge, but what the ever loving fuck are you thinking amby?

from my personal experience, i was (maybe still am) the new kid on the block here and was welcomed with open arms and have never felt there was a clique at all

there are a number of things that go over my head, or a number of things that don't interest me, that is a non-issue. the good always outweighs the bad. once it is switched, leave. (maybe that is your intention - "cue bon-jovi's blaze of glory)

but either way, you have some explaining to do.

Amby went full monkeyf0cker, kato. Everybody knows you never go full monkeyf0cker.

*wave*

2f778b5a.png

awesome rubyn, totally awesome

perfection

Amby went full monkeyf0cker, kato. Everybody knows you never go full monkeyf0cker.

Why not go MonkeyF0cker? It's the only time this place is even remotely interesting any more.

Amby is right. The place is a constant fucking circle jerk between a bunch of you. Bread lost his balls over here. Maybe he shaved them off. None of you ever disagree. It really makes some people want to puke. The only time it's ever interesting here is when one of us does something like this. And it's actually fucking hilarious how serious you people take this shit (and yes - I mean posters like you, Robyn). I laughed my ass off at the picture Amby posted. I thought it was funny. People dislike other people. It's part of life. And you fucking idiots have to gang up on him for it? LMAO. Pathetic.

Here's a conundrum:

How can one consider themselves a "scientist" but spend their life subverting both natural selection and the food chain?

Totally awesome.

Hi monkeyf0cker! You didn't LYAO at my Simple Amby picture? Don't tell me you took that seriously. *tsk tsk*

Totally awesome.

Hi monkeyf0cker! You didn't LYAO at my Simple Amby picture? Don't tell me you took that seriously. *tsk tsk*

I would have if it were funny. However, I didn't go on a hissy fit about it either.

The irony is overwhelming. Who is taking this stuff seriously and who is not? What a mind trip. Love it.

In an unrelated note, has anyone seen my balls? Do I need to post more pictures of them?