Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

WHo attacked Who? You think I attacked? Mrs. X?

No, I don't think you attacked. I'm sure you posting that I look like a cracked out hooker was purely scientific observation offered up to the community as an interesting and jovial little tidbit.

Mrs X is actually a pretty big dickhead. I have to side with Amby on this one.

please-lord-god-lord-prayer-punch-in-the-face-tcp-ip-interne-demotivational-poster-1257943799.jpg

Add "with a car door" for Bread.

But, my request to our lord and savior would just stick to general punching for all others that have committed punchable offenses.

No mames guey.

No, I don't think you attacked. I'm sure you posting that I look like a cracked out hooker was purely scientific observation offered up to the community as an interesting and jovial little tidbit.

I know you are being sarcastic....but that is EXACTLY how i see it.

couchsexing?

:saviordog:

Sorry no couchsexing. Art museum, a party that her friends from Detroit that now live in Denver were djing, a comedy club, various bars and restaurants and couch tv watching.

She's one of my oldest friends and has a girlfriend already. Alma helped me through my gay phase.....meaning that when I would rail on about how I was over boys and I was gay, really, really gay....she would tell me that I wasn't. Over the years (mostly our early to mid twenties), we've had alot of "yes I AM", "no you're NOT" kinds of drunken conversations.

I told her about the 9 to 33% and she rolled her eyes. She thinks that 9% is a high number. Mr. X said I shouldn't be discouraged though and to keep on trying.

She dated and lived with the "underage lesbian" for years.

Was Alma dating the underage lesbian when yall had that affair?

Amby does not approve of girls kissing girls.

Brace yourself for a major slap, Mrs. X.

I'm sure he doesn't approve, plommer.

I'm wondering what Alma thinks of Evil Boy The Goat.

Alma liked Evil boy, but wasn't overly impressed. Although, she doesn't impress easily. I think her reaction was more like "Yep, you have a goat. Par for the course". She got to be a part of Mousegate 2010 which was really special. I thought we had two, maybe three mice. We got live traps a few days ago and we've caught six so far. Seven if you count the one we caught and then got away again. We have them in a big aquarium with some hay in it (If you were Alma, you'd be saying "Of course you do" right after that sentence). When we get them all, we're going to let them go in the nature preserve down the street.

As I'm typing this two HUGE mice have been running between the living room and the kitchen, squeaking like little banshees. I tried to set up mouse aquarium cam, but the punishment computer died again. I'll give it another go after I get some sleep.

I couldn't be Alma, plommer could be a good Alma from what's described. She seems like a plommer.

We have them in a big aquarium with some hay in it (If you were Alma, you'd be saying "Of course you do" right after that sentence). When we get them all, we're going to let them go in the nature preserve down the street.

Why not get a pet python and feed the mice to the snake live on camera?

mousedeathcam would be popular, no?