Cougar/Brock Wrigley remix

• Start date
  • Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 3,831 Views
What do you need JJ?

I didn't blow you off, I got involved in some important shit here on gamelive in various threads of importance.

I got to be honest with you. That sounds like work. I don't really *do* that work sort of thing anymore.

Facebook=Cynthia Blair

Send me a message with the details.

mrs x sporcle is awesome

i love geography

Awesome video, Mrs. X!!!!!! I loved, loved, LOVED it.

MrsX, you are a genius! :bowdown: :flowers:

Mrs. X, I am late in giving your most excellent video the praise which it deserves. Professionally edited and artist liberties abound, this may be one of the all-time best productions ever offered in Gamelives brief history, maybe even ranking amongst the greatest of all-time at any forum.

Mrs.X, if you could have lengthened it to 3 minutes we could have sub-mitted it for short film awards on a global scale.

Mrs. X, I would have bowed down in text much earlier but you youngins had kept me up past my bedtimes 3 nights in a row and I crashed early lastnight. Now though after this masterpiece of creative genius I realize that one can not sleep around here. I may very well need to adopt a No-Doze addiction so that never again will I miss this kind of sheer awesomeness as it is released.

I now feel sorry for Mr. X though. It must be an enormous burden to be so intelligent and talented yet live in a house with a Russian dude with renouned hair and a wife whose talents makes his talents appear amateurish at best.

Mrs. X, this revelation brings to light the potential for risk that Gamelive, no, the world can not chance taking. This Roller-Derby thing needs to be dropped. We can not risk injury to that most wondrous brain of your Mrs. X. You run the risk of getting a concussion and until science is able to tap into and translate the unconscious mind we would be lost to any further works of monumental proportions.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Wally is this your 6 paragraph way of saying that you like my balls?

I didn't realize I was seeing balls until I read some of the replies. I don't shower in public bathrooms and my fat ass hasn't seen my balls in years so it wasn't recognizable to me.

Bread this all about Mrs.X

OK sorry.

My balls miss you already.

I feel sorry for Mrs X. Green Bay is basically the same as the UP in Michigan. Probably felt like the Griswalds meeting the relatives in Kansas. At least you can boast that you were in the toilet paper capitol of the us.

Bread, as lovely as some may think your balls are, as much as you may be facinated and wants others to be facinated with your balls. this is all about Mrs. X's artistc use of your balls not your balls.

Mrs. X took your balls into her creative mind and elivated them to heights which they may have never reached. Perhaps your balls are better than average balls they would have never made YouTube's archives without Mrs. X's creative expression.

Bread, appreciate your balls, love your balls, fondle your balls but pay homage to Mrs. X whilst doing so.

Wally my balls can't wait to meet you.

Playing a home game poker tournament a couple weeks ago and Farmer ( guy that I've played softball and cards with for years) is drunk off his ass as usual, say's "Wally" I look to see what he wants and he has his balls exposed and in his hand. No reason for doing so just does.

Must be something drunk off their ass people get that soder people can't truly appreciate.

I now feel sorry for Mr. X though. It must be an enormous burden to be so intelligent and talented yet live in a house with a Russian dude with renouned hair and a wife whose talents makes his talents appear amateurish at best.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Wally, don't put me in a box pal

Fischy sent a text last night and told us to look for the video. I looked and looked when we got back to the hotel but I didn't see this thread. Too many Harlem Bombs.

Mrs. X, very nice job on the video. After taking the picture of Bread's balls (yes, I was the lucky one), I said "OH shit, we didn't write gamelive.com on the tp roll!"