Cougar/Brock Wrigley remix

• Start date
  • Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 3,828 Views
Fischy sent a text last night and told us to look for the video. I looked and looked when we got back to the hotel but I didn't see this thread. Too many Harlem Bombs.

Mrs. X, very nice job on the video. After taking the picture of Bread's balls (yes, I was the lucky one), I said "OH shit, we didn't write gamelive.com on the tp roll!"

Glad you like it. Bread's balls really tied the project together. Gave it the life and humanity it was lacking.

Glad you like it. Bread's balls really tied the project together. Gave it the life and humanity it was lacking.

Ouch. I am SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cougs let me warn you this is probably gonna get long but if you are still bored then what else you gotta do.

You mentioned that you only had a younger brother, so let me play the role of the older brother here for a minute. I dont get to play this role in my personal life cause my lil brother is white trash pure and simple and there is no changing that.

What Kato said about trust ( and absolutely well done Kato ) is so very true. Even online we need to have a sense of trust amongst the core group.

There stems another problem that plays along with the trust factor though. No-one likes to be made a fool and some were dooped by your ghost. There were posters, your friends that rallied behind CougarBait to defend an outsider trashing a member of the family.

Made a fool and trust broken is something that people tend to not re-act kindly too Cougs. It makes it less likely people will believe things in the future because A: youve betrayed their trust and B: who wants to repeat the role of the fool?

Take JJ for example. I doubt 3% of posters ever buy into anything JJ ever says. They accept that, that is the way JJ is and that is his shtick so they play along with it or let it slide. Now if JJ were to ever come to the board and announce that the doctors found a tumor do you think anyone would bother believing him? He could be dead serious and truly trying to share something with those he might consider e-friends and people would just assume its another JJ tale.

This shall pass Cougs. Accept the abuse like a man and stick it out. Learn what is acceptable and whats not and grow from it. You can earn your trust back Cougs, you just have to be patient.

You may want to talk to Bread though. You have said many times you would mouth his member and now the guy doesnt know what to believe anymore. Maybe this is the first step in re-gaining your trust.

Oooops! Had the wrong thread open. My bad.