Cougar/Brock Wrigley remix

• Start date
  • Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 3,835 Views
Any chance Bread's balls can be left out of this? Some of us are trying to drink. TYIA.

Some people are doing a puzzle. Maybe I will try to come out and do the puzzle....with a drink though.

It did not work RJ. I went out to do the puzzle and instead, I did a sporkle quiz with Mr. X about top ten cities and wandered back into the bedroom. It's without hope. I do not want to drink anymore RJ. I would like pills. They have less calories.

Wow, never heard of sporkle before. That is going to reduce my future work efficiency.

What does your work consist of polaroid?

I got 20 out of 31 on the us cities, not very good. Could not believe Detroit was actually on that list.

MrsX may have single-handedly brought down gamelive by introducing sporcle.

MrX
MrsX may have single-handedly brought down gamelive by introducing sporcle.

Oh the power. I'm giddy with it.

Mr. X just said that he thinks that Polaroid might be his gamelive spirit animal.

Very excellent video with the exception of the last 8-10 seconds. I've seen Bread's ballz more this week than I've seen my kitchen.

Mrs. X what would you charge to produce and edit a YouTube video for a project I have? I'm dead serious.

I need a video made for a song. Let me know.

mrs x are you good in geography?

She is not. Pre-GPS we would frequently lose MrsX for 4 or 5 hours when she went to the grocery store.

Fried pickles dipped in ranch dressing and hairy balls.

I love it!

I'm bumping my video for Pally. I'm a narcissist, I worked a long time on it and I need just a little more attention before I let it drop away into the ether.

I wasn't kidding about my production/editing YouTube offer to Mrs.X but she blew it off nonetheless!

I REALLY DON'T NEED THIS SHIT

Mrs.X is evidently still a little sore that I like Mr.X slightly more than her.

un_FVCKING_realio.net

:tank: