• Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 3,811 Views

Mrs. X

seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Fortunately for some, and unfortunately for others I am trapped in Green Bay Wisconsin hiding from my relatives with too much time on my hands with my laptop and video editing software.

Robyn. I am sorry Robyn. Call me.

holy shit! mrs. x

classic and pro

scientist

Awesome! Apart from the balls. You are now the official GameLive.com video editor.

Awesome! Apart from the balls. You are now the official GameLive.com video editor.

Nice! What's that pay?

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHH Very nice.

The Obama part was for the poster "obamaismyuncle" on SBR, not the president.

Fuck n a, Mrs, throwing daggers from long distance :mrsx:

mrs. x why are you hiding from your in laws?

They are scary. I am intimidated. The only thing that I know how to talk about is the internet and they don't know about the internet. We can drink together, and that's okay, but then everyone gets weepy and I run back into this dark bedroom to hide while Mr. X gets on his laptop and everyone else that doesn't know about the internets, watches tv.

Also, I felt no right about putting Bread's balls in there. I know he put them out there first, but still. I asked Mr. X and he said to do it.

I'm really, really sorry Robyn.

This is war Mrs X.

No need to apologize.

Very well done. Actually, your video is better than mine. Those fried pickles really were good though. Never had them before. I am not a huge fan of ranch dressing either, so that was a bit out of character for me to order that.

bread's balls is cool

mrs. x maybe yall could play a game like charades or monopoly or something like that guey

i think bread and robyn will appreciate his balls getting more time in the limelight

oh i'm sure of that

i'm all glad and shit that he's liberated and going nude all the time now

its great shit kato

bread's balls is cool

mrs. x maybe yall could play a game like charades or monopoly or something like that guey

Some people are doing a puzzle. Maybe I will try to come out and do the puzzle....with a drink though.