Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,212 Views
How is Ron Desantis anti-vax? Vaccinations are widely available in the three most populous counties. And free.
Yeah that was just mental error on my part, all these politicians get mixed up in my head after a while. He's anti-mask but certainly not anti-vax.

What's going on here, I thought covid was cured.
confirmed

mf9s8v67-720.jpg
p4yc1ftj61u41.jpg

those dots are awfully suspicious. They censoring gamelive now :bangtomato:

Reactions: IAG
This was posted in my neighborhood fb page.

I’m in liberal Davidson county. Franklin is in the neighboring white collar red county.

This guey had an A+ comment:

‘Williamson county Republicans are now Pro-choice! Hell has frozen over!’

BOOM.

ROASTED.

Thinking of getting tested for C-19. I’ve been sick for about 30 days. No fever that I’m aware of.

After my bike ride yesterday, I was wrecked for the rest of the day.

Sore throat raging today after having no sore throat yesterday.

I probably don’t have C-19 but I’m frustrated

you might. I just had guy telling me him and family had it and they all vaccinated. I kind of half heartedly said: "damn vaccines don't even work"
Another guy said "of course they work, he didn't die"
:dunno: ok

I probably don’t have C-19 but I’m frustrated

You might have got infected and you may be suffering from after effects but since it has been a month, the virus may not show up in the test.

This was posted in my neighborhood fb page.

I’m in liberal Davidson county. Franklin is in the neighboring white collar red county.

This guey had an A+ comment:

‘Williamson county Republicans are now Pro-choice! Hell has frozen over!’

BOOM.

ROASTED.
Lol. Brother lives in Franklin/Leipers Fork/Williamson County….he was telling me about this…getting crazy down there

Thinking of getting tested for C-19. I’ve been sick for about 30 days. No fever that I’m aware of.

After my bike ride yesterday, I was wrecked for the rest of the day.

Sore throat raging today after having no sore throat yesterday.
Damn Tron…hope you are feeling better….are you feeling any better? 30 days is a long time.