Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,556 Views
wong!

wong
That's my Wong

He's lovable

Is this similar to the tallest midget joke?
no, Honduras has a good mix of whites, natives and blacks and that intermix produces some fine ass

panama mostly natives few blacks little whites, almost no intermix
costa rica mostly whites few natives little blacks, very little intermix
nicaragua mostly natives few whites little blacks, little mix
el salvador mostly natives and whites no blacks, intermix
guatemala mostly natives little whites no blacks, very little intermix
honduras mostly natives and whites few blacks, very well intermixed

that intermixing is what creates the beauties tully, and the Department of Santa Barbara is a gold mine, in Portuguese language there's a word for this - pardo, it's triracial descendants, it's what makes brazilians brazilians and not just latinos as known in the US, you could also find it in Colombia it's what gives the Culo in Culombia where the Colombianas gets their ass, except Colombia is even more special because you had intermix of mesoamerican natives and amazonic natives with europeans and africans and middle eastern arabs syrians and lebanese, there's no other place in the world like Colombia, this is why I advice everyone to have mix babies, I'm waiting for Vegas Dave to make mix babies, but in Central America Honduras ranks first in my tier list

https://www.gamelive.com/threads/casper’s-courtships.24674/post-677181

no, Honduras has a good mix of whites, natives and blacks and that intermix produces some fine ass

panama mostly natives few blacks little whites, almost no intermix
costa rica mostly whites few natives little blacks, very little intermix
nicaragua mostly natives few whites little blacks, little mix
el salvador mostly natives and whites no blacks, intermix
guatemala mostly natives little whites no blacks, very little intermix
honduras mostly natives and whites few blacks, very well intermixed

that intermixing is what creates the beauties tully, and the Department of Santa Barbara is a gold mine, in Portuguese language there's a word for this - pardo, it's triracial descendants, it's what makes brazilians brazilians and not just latinos as known in the US, you could also find it in Colombia it's what gives the Culo in Culombia where the Colombianas gets their ass, except Colombia is even more special because you had intermix of mesoamerican natives and amazonic natives with europeans and africans and middle eastern arabs syrians and lebanese, there's no other place in the world like Colombia, this is why I advice everyone to have mix babies, I'm waiting for Vegas Dave to make mix babies, but in Central America Honduras ranks first in my tier list

https://www.gamelive.com/threads/casper’s-courtships.24674/post-677181
Good to know if I find myself wandering through Honduras someday.

No worries though probably will affect and possibly kill the very low % of persons that always died from the normal seasonal flu before the China Virus came about. :up

Seriously I would avoid any more of these vaccines/boosters and go with the regular flu shot. MrsM and I plan on probably finally getting one this fall! :yes: