Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,393 Views
yes I will roll with it, until I see evidence for the opposite.
It's as usual, you ignore what I say. Is anyone even claiming that reinfections are a significant source of hospitalizations, more so than the vaxed? ..I don't think so. Do you believe they are? But yet the implication is EVERYONE who's not vaxed is a problem. You have no point of contention, to the extent you actually addressed the question you seem to agree with me :hog:

yes I will roll with it, until I see evidence for the opposite.
It's as usual, you ignore what I say. Is anyone even claiming that reinfections are a significant source of hospitalizations, more so than the vaxed? ..I don't think so. Do you believe they are? But yet the implication is EVERYONE who's not vaxed is a problem. You have no point of contention, to the extent you actually addressed the question you seem to agree with me :hog:
Plenty of that going around.

really, you know 3 people that died after having recovered from previous infection? I'm guessing no. ..I know I'm not allowed to guess without quoting approved government and mainstream media sources.

It doesn't bother anybody that the information space full of vaccine blame and passport pushers totally omits any stats about the recovered? And you don't feel like it's done to serve an agenda? Or you feel that it's ok? :wha:

I'm shocked that we can't find a very basic point of agreement. Or is everyone so invested in their covid hate for anyone questioning mainstream bs narrative, that you feel obliged to give a knee jerk response against anything I might say?

really, you know 3 people that died after having recovered from previous infection? I'm guessing no. ..I know I'm not allowed to guess without quoting approved government and mainstream media sources.

It doesn't bother anybody that the information space full of vaccine blame and passport pushers totally omits any stats about the recovered? And you don't feel like it's done to serve an agenda? Or you feel that it's ok? :wha:

I'm shocked that we can't find a very basic point of agreement. Or is everyone so invested in their covid hate for anyone questioning mainstream bs narrative, that you feel obliged to give a knee jerk response against anything I might say?
I apologize.

I skimmed a few posts.

I thought your “evidence for the opppsite” comment was about getting vaccinated.

I know 3 unvaccinated people who died. I have no idea if they recovered from previous infection

I agree Reno that antibodies resulting from infection are the same or probably better than mrna vaccine antibodies.

Reno,

Would you be on board for a program that tested for antibodies as an alternative to getting the vaccine, but if the test showed that your antibodies have worn off or are not sufficient to fight off COVID-19, you get the vaccine?

So you can go in and get tested for antibodies and your "Antibody Card" works everywhere your Vaccine Card works. You get tested again to make sure it is up to date every 3 months (or based on doc's recommendation). When you fall below proper antibodies, you get the vaccine, as you are no longer naturally protected and going out to try getting infected again without protection is far riskier than getting the vaccine is.

Would you approve of this system?

There is the issue of t-cell memory. Antibodies will fade over time, but that doesn't prove immunity vanes. Easiest thing in the world one would think, is if they have the data of 97% or whatever of new covid deaths are from the unvaccinated, give a number how many of those were previously infected. When you avoid doing that people are rightfully suspicious of the narrative being pushed :easy:

So you can go in and get tested for antibodies and your "Antibody Card" works everywhere your Vaccine Card works. You get tested again to make sure it is up to date every 3 months (or based on doc's recommendation). When you fall below proper antibodies, you get the vaccine, as you are no longer naturally protected and going out to try getting infected again without protection is far riskier than getting the vaccine is.

Would you approve of this system?
I mean I guess that's better than nothing, but in general I'm against needing proof or paperwork or getting checked for anything. I wouldn't wanna do a job where they drug test you etc. I don't like having to worry that if I lose my id I'm up shit's creek, I don't like having to provide credit history, references, proof of income, and I wouldn't want to have worry to about more papers that prove I'm a good boy.

Friends of ours were diagnosed with COVID on Wednesday. They went and had the monoclonal antibody treatment. Husband is in impeccable shape and feels better today. Although he did pass out after taking the shot presumably having an adverse reaction to the injection. Wife was close to being hospitalized, (she doesn't work out like he does) and has reacted favorably to the treatment. Neither were vaccinated. Monoclonal treatment is being publicized widely in Florida. Hopefully it helps, as advertised, to keep them and others from getting it worse.

Desantis the only reasonable man I've heard speak about virus recently. These other pricks only intent on pushing vaccines.

I am surprised vagabond has not been vaccinated but maybe I haven’t been paying attention enough.