Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,310 Views
Got Pfiser #2 last night. Arm was a little sore after workout today but other than that no side effects. Assuming those that were infected already have less side effects, but maybe doesn't have any impact.

look at these fuckers. They can require you to take vaccine, but if you have side effects, you can't even sue the bastards. Whata sweetheart deal for these pricks
sorry, see you, have a nice day

baby G don't fuck around :smitch:

So we recently when to a few Caribbean islands that had finally got there CVD #’s down very low.

That was before cute little baby superspreader showed up and introduced a new variant.

Think they are back on the red alert High Risk list.

Oopsie.

:LOLHAITI:

shocking! Nobody could've expected this :facepalm
You'd think that if these pricks wanted to be truthful, it's not hard to count and report how many of the hospitalized unvaccinated have had previous infection. But nooo, nothing except fear mongering with the "pandemic of the unvaccinated"

See the blue text that is being covered up by the big CONCLUSION box in the video, Reno? It reads: "This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice."

How convenient of your super-"truthful" news source to cover that up.

Dude you still harp on this trusting sourses bs. Nobody's saying you should trust anybody. If there is a big percentage of previously infected getting sick, that should be reported or vice versa. As I mentioned. But you don't hear that discussion. Why? I'm guessing because it's not true. Why? Because that's not how immunity to viruses usually behaves, as that lady correctly says. Not because SHE is a trusted source

Israel seems to be ahead of everyone with regards to battling COVID and their studies. Jews already getting 3rd booster shot. Good reads!

Like the final segment from this one asking. ......

Looming question: Will we need COVID-19 vaccines every several months? We don't know."​

"I don't know of any disease where we are vaccinated every six months, and to be honest, I don't think the public will come to get vaccinated every six months," Hadari said. "But you cannot predict anything with this disease." Isn't that truth.

And this one ending with .....

Study significance​

The study reveals that the two-dose regimen of the BNT162b2 vaccine is effective against severe COVID-19 and infectiousness for a short period of 2 months. However, the vaccine becomes ineffective six months post-vaccination

So of course we know getting the vaccine gives you better chance of not dying from it. Though from these studies it's easy to see that it isn't just unvaccinated people passing the COVID to others. Could vaccinated people be giving to others too? I believe so.

If I'm not mistaken were't people first getting the COVID vaccine in 12/20. My son got his 2 shots in early/late March. Ironic that COVID cases went down thinking the worst was over and now have gone up. The variant or not it might show what Israel is suggesting, time for another shot or no protection from getting it again.

Could vaccinated people be giving to others too? I believe so.

If I'm not mistaken were't people first getting the COVID vaccine in 12/20. My son got his 2 shots in early/late March. Ironic that COVID cases went down thinking the worst was over and now have gone up. The variant or not it might show what Israel is suggesting, time for another shot or no protection from getting it again.
I think this has been established. What bothers me is that these assholes are trying to force people with previous infections to get vaccinated, at the risk of losing their jobs etc. And I'm hearing side effects from vaccines can be more serious for exactly those people.
Bottom line, whenever you have to show more proof that you're acceptable to the powers that be, is a big no no in my book. Always. :nono:
Fuck Them!

Dude you still harp on this trusting sourses bs. Nobody's saying you should trust anybody. If there is a big percentage of previously infected getting sick, that should be reported or vice versa. As I mentioned. But you don't hear that discussion. Why? I'm guessing because it's not true. Why? Because that's not how immunity to viruses usually behaves, as that lady correctly says. Not because SHE is a trusted source
Lol. Yes. I harp on trusting sources BS.

If you are going to use a study to drive a discussion (or in your case, post a video to drive one), it kind of matters if that study/video is actually verifiably true.

Obviously natural antibodies work against COVID. I'm certainly in favor of doing more studies on how well they work and how long they work vs. the vaccine. I'm open to an antibody test or a negative covid test being a substitute for a vaccination.

I'm just pointing out that you continue to drive the conversation with cherry-picked data. You dont like the vaccine, so you keep looking for data/reporters that talk about it as a negative. Then call me out for pointing out that your source is shit?

Like this last post you are talking about side effects of the vaccination. Besides "stuff you heard", do you have any data at all on side effects happening on any sort of statistically relevant level? Ive got LOADS on unvaxxed people being hospitalized and dying at 30x the rate of vaxxed, but who gives a shit about those, right?

For what it's worth I'm actually not happy with forcing mandatory vaccination cards, either. I've said countless times on here, now that vax is widely available to those who want it, we should just get on with it. Yes, anti-vax are helping to continue the spread of the disease and causing people to die that absolutely didn't need to die. But I'm worried about government overreach too. Because even if I agree with this thing (getting the vax IS safe and right thing to do), I may not agree with the next thing. And hate the idea of people losing jobs, ability to do things due to government overreach.

So I'm right there with you on that. I'm not with you on the anti-science-cherry-pick-anti-vaccine stuff.

For what it's worth I'm actually not happy with forcing mandatory vaccination cards, either. I've said countless times on here, now that vax is widely available to those who want it, we should just get on with it. Yes, anti-vax are helping to continue the spread of the disease and causing people to die that absolutely didn't need to die. But I'm worried about government overreach too. Because even if I agree with this thing (getting the vax IS safe and right thing to do), I may not agree with the next thing. And hate the idea of people losing jobs, ability to do things due to government overreach.

So I'm right there with you on that. I'm not with you on the anti-science-cherry-pick-anti-vaccine stuff.
you are, are you? well I'm glad.

But I have no idea why you choose to make assumptions on what I'm saying, including on me being "anti-vax" ? I'm concerned about side effects, and how it's being used to further make idiots of the population. yes. As any person should be :yes:
Forget about the lady. I put her up there because she's saying what I'm saying (more or less), and I wasn't gonna make my own video.
Apparently there is a new study that indicates natural immunity is at least as good as vaccine. ...which would be totally unsurprising to me.
I'm bringing it up, I'm not saying it's most reliable study etc..
Again bottom line, tell me how many people with prior cases are getting hospitalized vs vaccinated. I wanna know, I'm a numbers guy :hattip: Adjust for the overall numbers of infected vs vaccinated.
Can't be that hard. But instead they always pushing hyperbole, about some guy dying who didn't take vaccine.

Are you not anti-vax?

And yes, we are on the same page here.

"Apparently there is a new study that indicates natural immunity is at least as good as vaccine. ...which would be totally unsurprising to me.
I'm bringing it up, I'm not saying it's most reliable study etc.."

It would be totally unsurprising to you, so you are willing to roll with it as a discussion point and don't care about it's authenticity? How is that not doing what I've been saying in being selective with data?

"I wanna know, I'm a numbers guy" - If this is true, shouldn't you care about the authenticity of the studies/numbers?

Here are some numbers for you. In 6.2 million people studied who received vaccine, vaccines were not tied to any significant side effects. As a "numbers guy", this should mean a lot more to you than anecdotal stories you've heard, right? Lots more studies like this too if you are interested: https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...-covid-vaccines-not-tied-serious-side-effects