Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,463 Views
I went to Walmart this morning to buy cleaning products. The "gatekeeper" at the front door told me I could not enter without wearing a mask. After going back to my car to grab a mask, I walked in and saw 50% of the people without masks on. Literally, people are making up their own rules from the gatekeepers to the customers these days.

Global micro-chip shortage is NOT due to the factories being shut down, its because the entire available supply was used injecting chips into people receiving Covid shots. Thanks BILL GATES!! This is all on you.

The powers that be just cancelled Jazz Fest (an outdoor event) in New Orleans because of C-19. The obliteration of the lives of NOLA musicians is almost complete. It’s so sad. :(

Mardi Gras 2022 will be next.

Baby G just tested positive

zero symptoms

We had him out of daycare all last week due to multiple staff members and babies having covy

Unreal.

Boner, can we sue cause this place doesn’t actually close the facility, they just tell the infected to leave for a few days?

Seems sketch.

Your own fault. Shoulda put a mask on your baby G :dunno: how old is this baby G? :hmm:

Bummer dude. We just got the boot for a few days cause she had a fever. Tested negative for the bug and for strep so back on Monday she went. He'll be fine and yall are immune. Looking forward to vaccinating my little one.

Kick some covid butt baby G!
256px-SuccessKid.jpg

I’m had a nagging sinus infection and I just got finished with a virtual doctors visit with my primary (who is pro-vax)

At the end of the conversation I asked him if he would get his teenagers vaccinated and he tilted his head and said, “honestly it’s a tough call but I would wait”

Hope all is well with Baby G. Honestly if can stay symptom free, I would assume it will be a good thing for immunity going forward.