CGNJ's First Thread - question

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,399 Views
BLitty getting it from all angles today. Daft and Papa got it for you.

hater_gonna_hate_20.jpg

:sukysuky:

can someone help me out with a photo of this broad...i wouldnt have the first fucking idea of how to find this... :nope:

This one might be more appropriate:

HATERS-GONNA-HATE.jpg

There's no shame to my game Daffy-

I really want to fuck a midget.

Someday I hope.

can someone help me out with a photo of this broad...i wouldnt have the first fucking idea of how to find this... :nope:

Was the teacher chick his mistress? I thought there was a different one...

blitty, i am about at level 6 of keeping up with GL things these days....back when all that shit happened, i attention span wasnt more than a 2...i have no fucking idea homey..:nope:

I cant help, those threads got to long for me to keep up.

I would need half bottle of ritalin to read that crap.

i would go through the whole sage, but alas i will not

try google

site: gamelive.com "type what you are looking for"

Caligirl, how does this sound for a date?:

Spend a steamy day lounging in Russian-Turkish-style bath
house Brooklyn Banya, recently touted by the New York Times
as a great place for a hot date.

For $15 per person, get an all-access day pass to use the
saunas, steam room, pools and more, normally $30.

Or, for $59, get the day pass plus a 60-minute massage.

With either deal, lose yourself in Brooklyn Banya's 10,000-
square-foot facility, which boasts three saunas, a steam
room, jacuzzi, icy pool, restaurant and sundeck.

This thread is huh-larry-ous.

Daffy, if everyone were attracted to the same type of person, 95% of the world would never get laid. COMMON pally.

:rotfl:

I know. I'm a sick puppy. I'm way too critical of physical appearance. The smallest, inconsequential thing can turn me off. I definitely fall into the minority.

i do the same thing daffy, no worries... i would rather go home with my hand than pick up a girl that wasnt dating material...i believe thats part of the reason i am usually in a relationship (yet not big on the idea of marriage...go figure :clueless: )

blitty, about this first date shit... first dates are for getting drinks and/or dinner and unless she mentions going to yours or her place to chill afterwards, you should go to a trendy bar or night club and see how that works... you are in your 20s, not 40s...fuck the massage/steam/sauna ideas and do stuff that people your age do.

i do the same thing daffy, no worries... i would rather go home with my hand than pick up a girl that wasnt dating material...i believe thats part of the reason i am usually in a relationship (yet not big on the idea of marriage...go figure :clueless: )

blitty, about this first date shit... first dates are for getting drinks and/or dinner and unless she mentions going to yours or her place to chill afterwards, you should go to a trendy bar or night club and see how that works... you are in your 20s, not 40s...fuck the massage/steam/sauna ideas and do stuff that people your age do.

I agree ray, wouldn't do sauna for a first date. More of an activity to do with girl your already being casual with. Sounds like a good time for $15...

yeah man, steam room is a def. pre requisite when looking at joining a gym as well... i have sweat out thousands of nights of alcohol in those things...

Caligirl, how does this sound for a date?:

Spend a steamy day lounging in Russian-Turkish-style bath
house Brooklyn Banya, recently touted by the New York Times
as a great place for a hot date.

For $15 per person, get an all-access day pass to use the
saunas, steam room, pools and more, normally $30.

Or, for $59, get the day pass plus a 60-minute massage.

With either deal, lose yourself in Brooklyn Banya's 10,000-
square-foot facility, which boasts three saunas, a steam
room, jacuzzi, icy pool, restaurant and sundeck.

better for a 2nd or 3rd date. and make sure the baths are coed, or else you'll be spending your date on the mens side while your date is on the womens side.
sounds awesome. cost isn't an issue as the guy ought to be paying for something like this if you're planning it.