CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

wally it's only a 2 hours flight

my home is yours when ever you want

Headed back to NYC after a weekend in DC. Unfortunately I got hit with the 12 hour killer flu bug. Woke up yesterday puking, and was sick until this morning. Better now but weak and eating bland foods. What a bummer to a nice trip. :-(

Supposed to meet up with B tonite, but I toldhimi was sick. He says he doesn't mind and wants to just hang and watch a movie and he will bring chicken noodle soup. I said okay, but to know that I really am not feeling well. He honestly cares about me. What a nice feeling that is, a man who is caring and wants to make sure ur ok.

Told my mom about him this weekend, I don't usually mention a guy to her unless I feel confidant that I will bring his name up again lol.

This guys a keeper so far.

I'm guessing he will use the ol',"Did you know that semen is potent with vitamin C?" line.

Works every time.

Don't u have Spanish girls to be nailing? Blitty's very own Spanish conquest. I'd hate to think u were just sitting in ur new apt on game live, when you ought to be out exploring.

is that the guy on 45th floor?

Don't u have Spanish girls to be nailing? Blitty's very own Spanish conquest. I'd hate to think u were just sitting in ur new apt on game live, when you ought to be out exploring.

Spanish girls come to Blitty. He doesn't have to explore them. Common!

The night has just begun..I have enough stories to fill a book, living here for less than a week.

The night has just begun..I have enough stories to fill a book, living here for less than a week.

Start a Blitty in Spain thread- I want photos and stories! And I'm sure other gl members do too

Plommer she was HOT!. Plommer, she was a cross between a stripper, fitness model and the girl next door if the girl next door was 5'3", stacked with an ass you could bounce Silver Dollars off of and just HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Plommer, you think you were being funny but I would pay her rent, car payment, sponsor her vacations, pay her legal fees or whatever else but unfortunately for her she isn't looking for a middle aged fat fok with a pecker masquerading as a gut.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3968373760/nm0199590

wally lkike that?

God I could munch her rug for hours with a stomach like that.

The chance of her having a rug is very slight. More like munch he smooth waxed floors.

Christian, but not practicing.

Really? Even your small brain could 1) come up with a better come back and 2) realize what I said was nice

You never cease to surprise me with your lack of interpretation skills and basic intelligence.