CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

Some good escapades going on here. Have fun and good luck with the fishing Cali.

Thanks muddy. Stay tuned for further developments.

Teamer, I really thought u were cool when we hung out and I always have supported u on game live and enjoyed your posts. I'm sorry you do not share my same sentiments. However that is no reason to be rude toward me.

Cali, Fiver hates Jews.

Even 1/4 Jews.

Why?

Because they murdered his lord and saviour Jesus H Christ.

This weekend is the toughest of the year for our Fiveteamer - he knows the Jews are celebrating both Passover and the death of Jesus.

Cali, on top of what Plommer said (which was ABSOLUTELY brilliant) Fiver doesn't trust or like anyone above the 35th floor.

Cali, if I can't get one of my most favorite posters, Muddy a shot with you I would really like to get Fiver a chance. Where I think you would make Muddy rekindle his youth I think you would make Fiver remember a time less cynical.

Cali, if I can't get one of my most favorite posters, Muddy a shot with you I would really like to get Fiver a chance. Where I think you would make Muddy rekindle his youth I think you would make Fiver remember a time less cynical.

My youth is still pretty kindled here. If Cali is ever looking for a kindled older dude in a foreign country, I hope I am at the top of the list.

Thanks muddy. Stay tuned for further developments.

Teamer, I really thought u were cool when we hung out and I always have supported u on game live and enjoyed your posts. I'm sorry you do not share my same sentiments. However that is no reason to be rude toward me.

Don't take it personally.

My youth is still pretty kindled here. If Cali is ever looking for a kindled older dude in a foreign country, I hope I am at the top of the list.

Muddy, I try to keep calm and collective around "pretty girls" but today at the golf tournament there was this beverage cart girl that was so smokin' hot I found myself tipping her and I hadn't even gotten a drink.

Cali, Fiver likes to bust balls, he's just pullin' your curtains.

Don't take it personally.

yeah its fivey, lolhaiti?!

fiveteamer once saved my little cousin from drowning in a pool, he's good people

Muddy, I try to keep calm and collective around "pretty girls" but today at the golf tournament there was this beverage cart girl that was so smokin' hot I found myself tipping her and I hadn't even gotten a drink.

Wallaaaaaaaay!

I think the perfect opening line for you is:

" Hello, is your rent fully paid and up to date? "

:betplom:

Plommer she was HOT!. Plommer, she was a cross between a stripper, fitness model and the girl next door if the girl next door was 5'3", stacked with an ass you could bounce Silver Dollars off of and just HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Plommer, you think you were being funny but I would pay her rent, car payment, sponsor her vacations, pay her legal fees or whatever else but unfortunately for her she isn't looking for a middle aged fat fok with a pecker masquerading as a gut.

Wal, the first rule of mongering is to not overpay.

Americans fuck things up by overpaying!

Wal, no matter how hawt you think she is there is someone just as hot (or hotter) in Colombia/Cuba/Costa Rica/Ecuador etc etc. that will cost far less than the overpriced US product.

Come to Cuba, Juror/Durito can confirm.