CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

Really? Even your small brain could 1) come up with a better come back and 2) realize what I said was nice

You never cease to surprise me with your lack of interpretation skills and basic intelligence.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Blitty is one of the smartest posters I've ever met.

time for another "I really hate Blitty" thread, since Mr. D closed the last one.

I think the girl needs to vent some more

Hung out with Brian, here can use his real name now, mon and wed nights. But wed was with friends and we didn't spend the night together bc I had a really really important meeting Thursday morning.

Tonight Chris and I are meeting up for drinks and dinner and sex.

Tomorrow I have plans with Brian, I dunno if Chris thinks we r hanging tomorrow, doesn't really matter, I made plans.

My BFF Panda is in town and staying with me this whole week and next week. It's awesome.

She has a dude in NYC, so we r coordinating accordingly.

awesome thread. i just spent the last hour twenty six minutes and twelve seconds going through page by page.

Hung out with Brian, here can use his real name now, mon and wed nights. But wed was with friends and we didn't spend the night together bc I had a really really important meeting Thursday morning.

Tonight Chris and I are meeting up for drinks and dinner and sex.

Tomorrow I have plans with Brian, I dunno if Chris thinks we r hanging tomorrow, doesn't really matter, I made plans.

My BFF Panda is in town and staying with me this whole week and next week. It's awesome.

She has a dude in NYC, so we r coordinating accordingly.

1: Will Brian be mentioned (pawned) to Chris in an effort to both make him jealous and attempt to prove you have options?

2: If Chris beats that oyster raw and Brian wants some the next day but you are just too soar to give it up, is that REALLY fair to the guy who brought you soup when you were sick?

2 gamelive posters named Brian are in Rockford right now! Great name

I think Daft's name is also Brian. But he wants to keep it a secret.

Was with Chris all wknd. In other news

I GOT A NEW JOB TODAY!!!!!!

congrats on your new job

I think Daft's name is also Brian. But he wants to keep it a secret.

further proof that more often that not, a guy named Brian is super sexy

to keep my mind off chris and his traveling/family/work etc. commitments for the foreseeable future, I rejoined okcupid.

*slams head against computer and sighs dramatically*

my life is on constant replay mode.

:punchface::fok: