CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

who wants to fuck all night and morning anyway. sounds aweful

mixed cocktails of various drugs/alcohol will make it nearly impossible to bust a nut but never flacid...
once got overheated, exhausted, cramps in my side so just gave up
a nut shouldnt take that much work

I'm not really a fan of this online dating game. Why can't you just show up to a bar with a girlfriend and flaunt your "good" looks ?

I refuse to try a dating service. It just says to me that the whole fun of finding a mate is a worthless process and I just want an answer now. So go match and find me an answer that I'll adapt to given I'm eager enough to start looking online anyway. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Hopefully it works out for you.

396076.jpg

Cali maybe we saw your 4AM Chinese food video and couldn't get it out of his head...

Maybe! Yikes. K (this dude, first initial) is out of the picture.

Had another okcupid date last night with a different dude. It went very well. We made plans for next wed, since that's the next time I'm free. His name starts with B. He fits all my requirements so far, but I've only kissed him. :)

Tonight I have a date with that Jewish guy I told u all aboutfrom college. His name starts with N.

Tomorrow I am off to DC for a long weekend.

Back Monday night. Then Panda is coming to visit on tues!!!!!!!!!! If u don't know who that is, refer to my old posts.

Dinner with N was ok - but we're just much better friends and i think we both get that. we are very different in how we were raised and all that. he's moving back in with his parents, even though he has plenty of money, just b/c he's lonely living alone. i suggested roommates may be a better idea.

anyway so after dinner with N I got a text from B. I went over to B's apartment b/c his buddies were there jamming out (musically). His 45th floor apartment with views from Brooklyn to NJ, all the way to the empire state building, was gorgeous. Moreover, he is a REALLY cool guy and so nice, and funny and fun, and thoughtful and kind.

I spent the night.

Dinner with N was ok - but we're just much better friends and i think we both get that. we are very different in how we were raised and all that. he's moving back in with his parents, even though he has plenty of money, just b/c he's lonely living alone. i suggested roommates may be a better idea.

anyway so after dinner with N I got a text from B. I went over to B's apartment b/c his buddies were there jamming out (musically). His 45th floor apartment with views from Brooklyn to NJ, all the way to the empire state building, was gorgeous. Moreover, he is a REALLY cool guy and so nice, and funny and fun, and thoughtful and kind.

I spent the night.

:facepalm:

we stayed up drinking champagne and talking until 3am. just learning about each other and talking about life and work. it was really... well... romantic.

smoked a little and just enjoyed being with each other.

Code:
Hopefully this dude has a hugh kok that stays hard all night so he can "fuck you good".

Cali, I fear you're being setup to be disappointed, pal.

We both know "sensitive" "romantic" dudes own flaccid small peckers.