CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

Yeah freefall can u clarify what you're asking? In numbers I have gotten like 110 emails in one month. I have responded to 7. I have gone out with two, plus one tonight and another next week. So that's 4 dates so far. Most men are either 40 and divorced or 25 and still living at home. So as you can guess I'm streaming my prospects toward the 40 and divorced crowd. But tonights date is with a guy who is 34 and never married.

Yes I had the sex. He's in the shower. And I'm on his iPad.

it was pretty good. it didn't blow me out of the water, but it felt great and he definitely knows what he's doing. With time I think it will be very very good. He lasts forever.

however, he doesn't drink. at all. (yeah that guy) so last night we went to a thai place that doesnt have a bar (common in NJ) so I didn't drink at all the whole night. Which is fine, but I can see that getting old REAL fast.

... and i guess i'm still feeling a little fresh off my break up with that guy I dated for 14 months.., cause today I just keep thinking about him... and about how fucking fantastic he was in bed and I feel like no one will ever compare and I miss him. a lot.

... and i guess i'm still feeling a little fresh off my break up with that guy I dated for 14 months.., cause today I just keep thinking about him... and about how fucking fantastic he was in bed and I feel like no one will ever compare and I miss him. a lot.

Ugh...one of the main reasons dating absolutely sucks. You're always being compared to SOMEONE in every way.

I really really really feel sorry for any guys Robyn dates in the future :grin:

oh boy

:yes:

life without bread, I cant even picture it

Those guys will be so boring.

Unless of course she decides on this guy

25f0cww.jpg

I was wondering on a scale of 1-10 cali. Not sure why you don't just go meet guys doing things you enjoy. Seems to work me, unless I wanna fuck something and then I'll goto a bar.

LOL. So sex is everything, huh? He sounded like he had a lot of redeeming qualities otherwise. :rolleyes:

Your life is going to be miserable if you don't grow up soon.

Last edited: