CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

Have you given the Senator a chance?

This woulda been a much better post if you added your patented :dunno: guy at the end.

spent 2 days w/ guitar chick... more like a day and a night actually... I bummed the beach today while she worked, then she got off and the vibes were getting weird... she's looking for a meal ticket, not me babe :nono:
had to get outta there this evening.
drove back 1/2 drunk and hit the local bar when back home... not the best judgement on my part but not the worst :mmike:
had a good time yesterday till the early morning, started sobering up and looked for an excape plan.

whoah 2 days

major development here

I was wondering on a scale of 1-10 cali. Not sure why you don't just go meet guys doing things you enjoy. Seems to work me, unless I wanna fuck something and then I'll goto a bar.

things i enjoy:

1. going to bars

2. going to the theatre or other art related things (men = gay)

3. going shopping (men = gay)

4. going out to eat (another person often required, or i sit alone at the bar and talk to the bartenders... back to #1)

5. going to the gym (mostly women, and i don't wear any makeup and i'm all sweaty)

hmmm......

LOL. So sex is everything, huh? He sounded like he had a lot of redeeming qualities otherwise. :rolleyes:

Your life is going to be miserable if you don't grow up soon.

no no i never said sex was everything. but i can see how you could get that from what i wrote. Chris and I share a deep connection, we're really best friends, and we say that a lot to each other. just last night we were talking about how much we enjoy each other and how when we're with each other it's just easy, and we get along and can talk about anything. we both love to cook and go out to eat, and we used to do both together often. we'd go hiking and canoeing and running etc. a lot more than just sex. however sex was also a large part of our relationship, as i think (and he thinks) it should be. i'm a very very sexual person. luckily i am able to find partners who can keep up in all aspects of a relationship, just not sex, and chris, well, he's just the best.

this might make it hard for me to be willing to be open to match.com guys.... posted earlier today in the "so im officially single" thread... about my ex:

This guy from the original post in this thread and I got drinks last night.

Now its 6:45am and I'm laying naked in his bed. He just left to catch a flight to go out of town on business till Wednesday. Then he is out of town for 2 weeks after that vacationing with his kid. So Idk when I will see him again.... Not even too sure if this was a one time thing or if its starting back up. I'm just going to continue what I have been doing, dating a lot and focusing on me.

But as we all know, I'm totally in love with this guy. And last night I said "what changed ur mind" (re: meeting me for drinks and having me over 2months later) and he said its bc he was being silly saying no to a beautiful girl (lame) but then he said that he feels like he's keeping me from potentially meeting someone who doesn't have his issues with intimacy (his words). And I said that I understand that but I'm choosing to ignore that and whatever happens, happens. In a prior text from this weekend I Had mentioned perhaps we should just be fwb. And he said that never works but he's willing to delude himself and me if we want.

That's what I'm.doing.... Deluding myself.

So here I am......

Naked in his bed.

this might make it hard for me to be willing to be open to match.com guys

Didn't you just bang one last week on your second date?

Something tells me you'll have no problem being open with match guys.

hahahah TRUE. but that was before.

hey all of you in relationships - how did you meet your significant other?

through mutual friends

that is really all

met her when a friend brought her to a bar, we hit it off through convo, went on a date, kept going out, have the same interests, goals, etc. 1 year now. very happy.

Met Robyn on Myspace. Teela too but we just skipped right to the hating each other part without any dating.

Met Robyn on Myspace. Teela too but we just skipped right to the hating each other part without any dating.

myspace really????

met X through mutual friends...
now I havent met anyone except for guitar chick off POF and a few at the bar that I wouldnt take home to momma
feelsbadman :mmike:

you gonna take guitar girl to momma?

:guitar:

she'll be moving in w/in 4 months I forsee :mmike:
I think thats her plan anyway :lol: