CaliGirlNJ's Thank You Speech - VIDEO

Wally, please stop while you were ahead!

In my inconsequential flea-like eyes, Wakky is so far ahead in this thread it's almost disturbing.

My iphone has just cummed twice from reading his proficient posting in here.

You didn't fawn over Mrs.X because you didn't want to piss off Mr.X, in hopes that he would share his modeling program with you. :greencheck:

Thank you Robyn for finally making a comment about the broads boobs...she was grasping for some comments that didnt include her teeth... nice video caligirl.

ps. wally, you are correct :yes:

Cali is that your lower body in your avatar or a pic you pulled from somewhere?

Either I am impressed by your body or your taste in pics.

I'm going to have a hot dog for lunch with hot mustard. Most people don't grill in weather like this but I am not most people. A Newcastle and a small salad to go with it.

Would you like one of any of the above listed items? Plenty to go around.

I'm going to have a hot dog for lunch with hot mustard. Most people don't grill in weather like this but I am not most people. A Newcastle and a small salad to go with it.

:redx:

You haven't worked out since Christmas, remember?

Wally mrsx will alway be a gameliver, our posting princess and guardian angel

evil boy 4 life

I have reservations about all newbies. I'm not the most accepting of people, I'm basically an asshole for lack of a better term. There is nothing wrong with your look so the reservations aren't about that but looks are superficial. I can say this because I am repulsive in appearance at best.

We have established females at GameLive that are more than a pretty face or a nice rack. They have staying power and in time you may very well meet or exceed what they have become. That's not to say that you can't or shouldn't be your own person or that you should attempt to be another Teela, Robyn, Nina, Shari or Mrs.X (although I'm not sure if she is still a G-Liver or not).

got it. well put.

wally you aren't repulsive in appearance, you look like a big black rapper like suge knight or rick ross

could definitely be everyday hustlin

wally you aren't repulsive in appearance, you look like a big black rapper like suge knight or rick ross

could definitely be everyday hustlin

Juror, there are lots of chicas in Cuba that would fukk him silly.

If I got the Brazilian to make a video these guys would have enough jerk off material to last them 6 months.

Cougar wouldn't make it in to work for a month and Kleenex stock would spike.

FYI Daft I am not a Kleenex guy

I use the Viva Paper Towels, like 4 or 5 sheets at a time usually they can handle so much more

Wally mrsx will alway be a gameliver, our posting princess and guardian angel

evil boy 4 life

fokken no doubt

thanks cgnj for sharing yourself with gamelive via video

bol to you

i hope those teeth, boobs get to work

Pretty fuckin' impressive thread....this girl has got it all...Tits and bras, menage-a-tois, sex in expensive cars

Pretty fuckin' impressive thread....this girl has got it all...Tits and bras, menage-a-tois, sex in expensive cars

actually, i've had and done all of the above.