CaliGirlNJ's Thank You Speech - VIDEO

I still have my reservations about Cali but I am always willing to admit when I am wrong and I was wrong about her being the ghost of some current member.

No doubt she is cute and potentially has some game but for fok sake GameLive act like you’ve seen a hot piece of ass before.

are you saying i;m a hot piece of ass (if so thanks)
or
are you saying you have you reservations regarding my looks? (if so, "whatever")

I still have my reservations about Cali but I am always willing to admit when I am wrong and I was wrong about her being the ghost of some current member.

What about for all the other ghosts you've been wrong about?

but for fok sake GameLive act like you’ve seen a hot piece of ass before.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wakky's just trying to look all classy and shit. He's furiously masturbating to your video RIGHT NOW.

Nice vid Cali!. Thanks for the shout out. :up:

Looking forward to drinks. :cheers:

I have reservations about all newbies. I'm not the most accepting of people, I'm basically an asshole for lack of a better term. There is nothing wrong with your look so the reservations aren't about that but looks are superficial. I can say this because I am repulsive in appearance at best.

We have established females at GameLive that are more than a pretty face or a nice rack. They have staying power and in time you may very well meet or exceed what they have become. That's not to say that you can't or shouldn't be your own person or that you should attempt to be another Teela, Robyn, Nina, Shari or Mrs.X (although I'm not sure if she is still a G-Liver or not).

I have reservations about all newbies. I'm not the most accepting of people, I'm basically an asshole for lack of a better term. There is nothing wrong with your look so the reservations aren't about that but looks are superficial. I can say this because I am repulsive in appearance at best.

We have established females at GameLive that are more than a pretty face or a nice rack. They have staying power and in time you may very well meet or exceed what they have become. That's not to say that you can't or shouldn't be your own person or that you should attempt to be another Teela, Robyn, Nina, Shari or Mrs.X (although I'm not sure if she is still a G-Liver or not).

Wakky - just shut the fuck up pal. Go lose your Durito 500 by being sloppy with your picks and grading.

No doubt she is cute and potentially has some game but for fok sake GameLive act like youve seen a hot piece of ass before.

:yousodumb:

Says the guy who falls in love with every female poster to ever step foot inside Gamelive.

Wakky, you so silly!

No doubt she is cute and potentially has some game but for fok sake GameLive act like youve seen a hot piece of ass before.

There is something to be said for this. Sometimes the forum reminds me of a football player whose team is losing 42-14 late in the 4th quarter - and he sacks the QB for -7 yards - and he does a celebration dance like he just won the lottery.

Sometimes the forum is like that. People get giddy and I'm thinking, Dude, you're talking to a girl on the internet. That's it. Maybe calm down. In fact I have thought that about Wally, the deliverer of this message, many times. I'm trying to decide if Wally was being intentionally funny when he posted that or he just completely forgot himself.

Benefit of the doubt: he was making a self-deprecating joke.

None of which is to say the girls here are not perfectly charming.

Can I max bet:

"Wakky Was Not Making A Self-Depreciating Joke"

?

Can I max bet:

"Wakky Was Not Making A Self-Depreciating Joke"

?

Me too.

Wakky's just a dum dum.

Wakky - just shut the fuck up pal. Go lose your Durito 500 by being sloppy with your picks and grading.

Guy was a never in doubt 5-0 yesterday! Behave!

I think everyone is forgetting a couple key components here. I knew (or read rather) Robyn, Teela and Nina prior to joining GameLive and have since finally met Robyn and Teela so my fascination with them is warrented and has developed over time. As for Shari I read her for some time at SBR and I had my reservations about her as well but over time those reservation lightened and she bacame very appealing in the way she handled herself and her dogged determination to get to the bottom of things.

If you remember I didn't fawn all over Mrs.X and she was a GameLive female. So to simply say I have acted this way with every female poster we have had is not entirely the whole story, now is it?

Wally, please stop while you were ahead!

Wakkky keep going!!!!!