CaliGirlNJ's Thank You Speech - VIDEO

Alright, it`ll take a Gamelive bench warmer to say what most are thinking.

You've been promoted from bench warmer to super utility guy with the possibility of a permanent position at third base during Spring Training. Don't let us down.

Why did you stop talking to Casper? What went down?

Will Cali be the first Gamelive female to step it up and show us her inner beauty!?!?!

It's a good thing I was asleep when this was posted or I'd be in some serious trouble right about now, damn you are nice to look at.

Thanks for the shout.

Maybe I can write a song or something.

Owowowowowowowo Casper you have my 100% apology for ever calling you the same person, you too Cali.

How did you pull this off Casper. wow my name even came out of that beautiful face; that should keep me going for like a year.

:bowdown:

Alright then.

I want to *honk honk* ur boobs.

:lmao:

I think I need to work on the homo thing. I didn't even look at her boobs.

Matty, please show me the way

:shari:

Why did you stop talking to Casper? What went down?

we didn't stop talking - i've had family visiting all last week and weekend. we still texted a few times.
I also haven't been talking to Blitty b/c I've been too busy.

Will Cali be the first Gamelive female to step it up and show us her inner beauty!?!?!

Maybe I can write a song or something.

aw thanks. and i would looooove a song! or even a light rap, or a beatnik poem.

*kicks Casper's bloody vagina*

Owowowowowowowo Casper you have my 100% apology for ever calling you the same person, you too Cali.

How did you pull this off Casper. wow my name even came out of that beautiful face; that should keep me going for like a year.

:bowdown:

Alright then.

forgiven darling.

You just can't buy entertainment like this.

:lmao:

I think I need to work on the homo thing. I didn't even look at her boobs.

Matty, please show me the way

:shari:

next time I'll wear something more revealing. don't worry, they weren't on display or anything.