CaliGirlNJ's Thank You Speech - VIDEO

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
my first Game Live video!!!!! thanks CasperWaits!:caligirl:

Blitty....take pictures before/during/after you tag that.

Thanks Pal!

You'll never forget your first Gamelive.com video

Nice teeth.

Damn, you're hot, I was wrong. PM me your Skype name. :)

lol thanks guys.
where are my shout out people at? matty teamer robyn blitty steve petplom rougejuror cougar bait, daft kato mudcat?

awesome awesome job Cali

see mister monkey she's for real, I told you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Juror do I get VIP status here if I get the Brazilian to make a gamelive.com video?

Am I the only person that realizes that there is no animosity between Blitty and I?

Juror do I get VIP status here if I get the Brazilian to make a gamelive.com video?

Daft, getting a girl to make a video gets you smacked around and made fun of. Don't get your hopes up..lol.

Am I the only person that realizes that there is no animosity between Blitty and I?

Blitty just has the "it", he's a tiger. The looks, charm, etc. People like me and you will always be relegated to Thirds. It's best just to accept it and move on.

If I got the Brazilian to make a video these guys would have enough jerk off material to last them 6 months.

Cougar wouldn't make it in to work for a month and Kleenex stock would spike.

Blitty just has the "it", he's a tiger. The looks, charm, etc. People like me and you will always be relegated to Thirds. It's best just to accept it and move on.

Inner, maybe its best you accept that, but not me. Without me, there is none of this.

Inner, maybe its best you accept that, but not me. Without me, there is none of this.

I already have....I mean look at the guy

mario_lopez_actor.jpg

daffy you're already VIP

Box Cleaners Daddy was classic and pro :greencheck:
organize mini bash :greencheck:
good looks :greencheck:

but yeah a brazilian shout out would be awesome

casper I get ya man

Thank you Casper for the awards!!! will you mail me my trophy?

boys - what would you like the next video topic to be?