CaliGirlNJ's Thank You Speech - VIDEO

Let's get back on track here boyz. Those are nice teeth.

CaliNJ give us your day to day teeth cleaning/whitening routine.

I sprinkle some baking soda on my toothpaste and I use Rembrandt whitening rinse.

I've also added a tongue scraper and hydrogen peroxide to my routine.

What else should I be doing?

lol.
I use an electric toothbrush by sonicare. I go back and forth from Crest whitening Plus, cool mint tooth paste and Crest Extreme Whitening. I rinse with Act Mouth Wash, and use a tongue scraped when necessary. Every couple of weeks I use Crest White Strips - the "pro" kind- but they make my gums hurt. I don't drink soda, but I do drink coffee. I brush twice a day, usually, unless I'm just to drunk to brush my teeth before I go to bed, or if I'm too busy having sex than to think about it. (did I just say that?).

Let's get back on track here boyz. Those are nice teeth.

CaliNJ give us your day to day teeth cleaning/whitening routine.

I sprinkle some baking soda on my toothpaste and I use Rembrandt whitening rinse.

I've also added a tongue scraper and hydrogen peroxide to my routine.

What else should I be doing?

Need to check out Bobbyfk, SBR mod's, toothpaste review.

I think it's time for Daft to go back to the electric TBrush by Sonicare. That could be the difference maker for me.

I'm thinking about getting Zoom done on my teeth. My dentist had lowered the price down to $300 and they include the trays w/ the gel for maintenance.

/pawn

I think it's time for Daft to go back to the electric TBrush by Sonicare. That could be the difference maker for me.

I'm thinking about getting Zoom done on my teeth. My dentist had lowered the price down to $300 and they include the trays w/ the gel for maintenance.

/pawn

i did zoom in high school (2004). not worth it. you can do it over the counter now. or ask your dentist for bleaching trays. its hurts less and is cheaper.

quite possibly the best teeth on gamelive

blows Muddy's out of the water

Alright, it`ll take a Gamelive bench warmer to say what most are thinking.

Awesome cleavage! Some very nice puppies going on in the vid cali!