Buying A Car

• Start date
  • Replies 152 Comments
  • Views 4,541 Views
Smooth-talking vagrant.

Casper for POTY :pope:
I mean the guy is not just mvp, he wins the triple crown :clap:

Get that Caddy Casperballs. You're a successful gambler.

No, but I've met you and I admire your spirit.

Go big Casperballs. The dealership is never gonna be able to collect anyway.

You're just borrowing that car anyway. Price is immaterial.

Time for some gamboling.

Malibu is repo'ed within a year +200
Repo'ed within 2 years -250
Repo'ed at any point -1500
Loan is paid in full +25000

:mrquincy:

How is that going?

:greencheck:

Everyone loses!

:ouimonsieur:

Wait, why did I grade this shit back in August? What happened in August, Casper?

I'm losing my mind.

And you wonder why you no longer lead best bet.

:lol: When Bacon told me what was going on, that was my first thought, Matty called it! How'd he know?! :lol:

If his struggles are real, I hope things turn around for him. I really hope he wasn't lying to Bacon, Bacon was a good friend to him. At the same time, he is too old to continue this cycle and needs to get his shit together. That's all this girl has to say on the topic.

I wish people would trust me more. I know my Casper.

Lesson learned. I tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Oh well.

LEAVE CASPER ALONE

Didn't he get a different car at some point? It really is sad as he is a talented, clever guy. He does not have to live like this. Cami hit it on the head with "too old for this." and "needs to get his shit together."

I don't know how people can live like that. Worried about MasterCard is one thing, but worried about paying your landlord and your car payment?

Get it together Casper. And don't fok with Bacon. He may have been the only one who admitted to being your friend for a while there.

IAG
I don't know how people can live like that.

That is why we need Casper to write a book about it.

That's fine man. If I see him trying to scam any Gamelivers then what will be will be.

I think casper was grandfathered in. He's allowed to scam gamelivers.

:polaroid:

If his struggles are real, I hope things turn around for him. At the same time, he is too old to continue this cycle and needs to get his shit together. That's all this girl has to say on the topic.

My parents gave out sort of this perfect advice one time ..... thank God the person didn't didn't wait too long to heed it! And that person might have been a fuk up, but never a stiff!

IAG
Didn't he get a different car at some point? It really is sad as he is a talented, clever guy. He does not have to live like this. Cami hit it on the head with "too old for this." and "needs to get his shit together."

I don't know how people can live like that. Worried about MasterCard is one thing, but worried about paying your landlord and your car payment?

Get it together Casper. And don't fok with Bacon. He may have been the only one who admitted to being your friend for a while there.
you can't be serious
MrX
I think casper was grandfathered in. He's allowed to scam gamelivers.

:polaroid:
absofokinglutely

That is why we need Casper to write a book about it.
yes:clapper: