Buying A Car

• Start date
  • Replies 152 Comments
  • Views 4,519 Views
Plommer why am I such a psycho? I love you ya big lug. I am refriending you RIGHT NOW. I mean if you accept. Gimme a hug and a small squeeze the buttcheek, no penetration (this time).

you're refriending me?

does that mean I'll be unfriended soon after?

ok pal, one more fucking time, on FB I'll friend you.

IAG
That was my thought exactly. At least he didn't call us a bunch of "fucked up fatties."
Bumping for Cami as 3 of us posted at the same time and Ray and I got left behind on page 5.

I would predict not but Plommer these days I can't say anything 100%. 174's been on a fucking tear lately, but my intention is not for that to be the result.

Oops Nm. I guess Cami is on top of it. You guys are rapid fire posting tonight! Too quick for me. I'm going to bed. Night Gamelive!

ok Steeev. I friended you on one of your two accts.

Yeah that's the work account, I don't get to have much fun on there. Accepted.

i guess i missed where rasper is going through shit... i thought he had the bar/restaurant gig and it was going well :dunno:
he did, and the place shut down cause the owner ran out of money, then he fucked up his back and has been doing physical therapy and layed up for a while, and I guess he ran out of monies to take care of his self and do to his back can't work right now.
Disclaimer..I'm not digging on casp, just filling ray in.

Caspy, you were both good friends to each other. Yes you were there when he needed someone, as was he when others here threw you under the bus. Anything I have said in regards to your situation, I would say to your face, I do understand this particular time yo have extuating circumstances and I do wish nothing but the best for you. Fwiw I do know bacon feels bad and is sorry for his actions, but what you do from here on out is up to you.
I believe what you're saying but the last sentence doesn't sound right. I mean if bacon really did act like an ass again for the 50 th time and now feels sorry, it's not foking good enough and it is not now on Casper. Bacon needs to make reparations. :sparesomecutter:

Reno now YOU need to make reparations to ME

I want some reparations. If there any extra when you guys sort this out, send them my way will ya? Tia

I believe what you're saying but the last sentence doesn't sound right. I mean if bacon really did act like an ass again for the 50 th time and now feels sorry, it's not foking good enough and it is not now on Casper. Bacon needs to make reparations. :sparesomecutter:

I agree with you 100%. What I said, or rather the way I said it, wasn't right, what I meant, was whether Casper decides to forgive Bacon or not, is up to him.

IAG
I want some reparations. If there any extra when you guys sort this out, send them my way will ya? Tia
WTH? Is the time on this correct? I have no recollection of typing this or being up at that time and on the forum...Damn Ambien.

I agree with you 100%. What I said, or rather the way I said it, wasn't right, what I meant, was whether Casper decides to forgive Bacon or not, is up to him.

I actually really thought about his "strong closing move" of the implied "you really need to give me money now because if you don't I'm not going to exist to you anymore because I will have sold my phone" and the more I think of it's pro douchebag shit in my opinion and also it happened right after I won IAG's 10 liner but I'm sure that's coincidence, right?

I have it at 20% coincidence.

Apology renegged, fuck that guy.

I do hope things work out for him but I'm pretty sure he decided I was a "mark" and yeah, I'll pass.